28♡[♡

Excuse all mistakes please.😘 Enjoy 💕

This story will be ending soon.

---

Carter♤

I showered humming If I were a boy by Beyoncé. "If I were a boy~"

I missed my guitar so much, I felt so empty with out."I'll listen to her~"

I sung, rinsing off throughly I was still in a salty mood, due to Alex acting all distant. Sooner or later I was going to be moving back with my dad.

I'm not bout to kiss her ass, And pour my heart out over and over, only for her to ignore it. I loved her but she was pushing it, I was stepping out of my boundaries just by telling her shit. Wait she right I haven't told her shit.

I wasn't going to either, if she was going to continue be distant from me.

I put on my undergarments and clothes, making my way to her room. Basically packing all my shit. I threw them put of the window so her parents won't be so damn nosey.

I left something of mines here, but I was so confused. I wasn't going to let her see me cry though, I'm better than that.

"Carter, where are your things?" Alexandria Asked me. I calmed down thinking it was Alex.

"I'm moving out." I said simply not in the mood, I needed a joint and a drink.

"Why, I was just getting used to you." She whined, in all honestly it wasn't annoying it made me smile actually.

"Really?" I said walking over to her with the last of my things.

Her breath hitched."yeah." She said softly biting her bottom lip. We was so close that we could feel each other's breath on our noses. "I'm going to miss you so much." She said wrapping her arms around my neck tippy toeing looking into my eyes.

"How much." I asked looking down at her. She brought me close giving me a hug, with the backpack on my back, made my arms rest against her lower back.

"This much." She moaned into my hear. I grunted, squeezing her tighter."We can't do this Ma'." I said trying my hardest not to get turned on.

"Al, mom wan- what is going on?" Alex looked confused, as me and her sister pulled away from this very intimate position.

"Nothing I'm out." I said waving her off.

"Text me!" Her sister, yelled after me.

"Definitely." A smirk tugging my lips, now Alex will see how I feel. I'm petty yes, I know am This city finest, I loved Alex but she needed to see the , games she played as well.

Alex😕

I was really sad, She left I didn't mean to run her away I just wanted her to tell me things, I needed an explanation for why she don't like sleeping with her head under the covers, attempting not to suffocate, or why her nose will wiggling when she's really upset, or why her eyebrows will frown to the point where lines will form in her forehead.

I will kill my sister if I ever see her looking at Carter like some type of snack again. My blood boiled I didn't like this feeling but rage filled me.

I slammed all my school supplies on my desk, foaming. "Damn you good?" Collin asked.

I shot her a stare that could've literally shot her. I wanted to pour acid on her face, while throwing rocks at her while she screamed for help- stop Alex she's your bestfriend.

"Damn, Ma Ian even do nothing." She said looking elsewhere. Good girl.

Carter walked high as hell with a smirk on her lips. It made me hella' mad but also melt from just looking at her Carter Was to fine to be true. When her low eyes met mine, she rolled them. My heart sunk why do she hate me?

I was still mad though,  that's when Taylor but the icing on the cake."Aye, Carter I heard Jamisha..." she whispered the rest into her ear.

Carter laughed."is it true?"Taylor asked with hope and glint in her eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not ion kiss n tell." She ignored my glare.

I got my shit together, making my way out of the class."Miss Blake where do you think your going?" My stupid thing they call a teacher asked.

"To your mom crib to get my dick sucked,bitch fuck up." I was on straight savage mode. I was on a hunt for a bum ass bitch.

Jammie.

The only bitch that I wanted to kill right now. I saw her bum ass skipping with her hoodrat friends. "Aye bitch!" I yelled out to her.

"What hoe?" She asked me rolling her eyes. I decked her in her mouth. Her friends tried to jumped me but I was throwing hands left and right. That jammie bitch tired coming for me. I kicked in her knee making her yelp to the ground. I punched her other friends in the mouth as well, dazing their asses.

Now I was just on top of jammie while she was gushing. I felt strong yet delicate arms around me, pulling me off I started throwing hands at them as well. I was to mad."Stop fighting me" Carter said walking me out of the school completely.

"Put me down, bitch."

"Why you so upset?" Carter asked nonchalantly,  it only made my nose flare, amplifying my already infestation of anger.

"Because, y'all keep fucking trying me, PUT. ME. DOWN!" I was really upset.

She put me down, and I started throwing hands her way, she held me into a hug, I enveloped into her perfectly. "Stop fighting me before I lose my cool." Carter growled.

"Fine." I huffed walking away to my Car. "Where you going, I wasn't done talking to you." Carter said grabbing my arm and forcefully pulling me into her. Yes it turned me on, but I'm angry at the moment.

"We don't have shit to talk about let me go."

"Alright, fuck it all I keep doing is trying and you just keep pushing me away." My face softened to realization, of her trying for real.

"Look. I'm sorry, I'm just not myself lately, and I kindaf took it out on you, do you forgive me?" I pouted, as my bottom lip quivered, I was being a huge baby.

Carter kissed me, making Butterflies erupt in my stomach. Her tongue slipping across my lip for greater access, which I allowed.

She won, making my knees weak, she held me as I became weaker from her touch, I longed for this.

I longed for her.

---

Most likely Two Chapters Left💕

Check out Testify ✊😵

Tell me what you liked them most about this chapter.

Tel me what you hated the most about this chapter.

Constructive Criticism Please 😙😚