[23♢][D.B♧]

Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

Excuse all mistakes please.😘

--

February 10th "Tuesday"

Carter🔫

Me and Taylor, and Cartel was casually sitting in lunch. Doing the usual chilling. Eating some pizza Cartel bitch ass ordered, but he think I forgot he been missing for these past couple of days, but Ian stressing it anymore, he grown.

"Carter, i think it's time." Cartel spoke admiring himself in a small make-up mirror.

He peeped around it, looking at me dead in the eyes."time for what?" I asked him suspiciously.

"For us to match, look I know the store still has the heels that fits your face so well. Do you remember that crop top that had Bad Bitch with tiny  rubies on it?" He said dreamily.

"No I don't remember to bad, match with one of them." I said pointing to his friends who dressed like him.

"I'm tired of dressing like them, c'mon Carter just once." He begged gripping my arm, and laying on it.

He swear this bullshit was going to fly by me."Cartel when did you start taking drugs?" I said eyeing him down.

"What? How dare you?" He said getting upset. Okay I know he not on Drugs but he on something asking me these retarded ass questions.

"Just checking get 'Cuz you know Ian wearing that type of stuff." He huffed.

"So Carter I was wondering. . Do you wanna like try again?" Jammie asked.

"No jasmine." Alex butted in breathing like she's exhausted.

"It's jammie." Jammie said correcting Alex pouting.

"What ever! could you like leave my GIRLFRIEND alone?" Alex said so proper, I almost laughed, but then again she probably would've killed me.

"She was mines first." Jammie said with attitude.

"Looks like you blew it, now blow the hell away, Ian gon ask you again."Alex said eating her food.

"Jammie, leave now, we're done. I hate you. leave!" I said, she was pissing me off thinking I was still on her.

I know what I said, but yeah I just said that to fuck with yall, I will never take that bitch back, she broke my fucking heart. And Alex is slowing repairing it.

"Really Carter?" Jammie asked again. My anger was about to get the best of me, if she didn't leave.

"Really, bitch goodbye." Cartel said waving her off.

I laughed of course, her slow ass just don't get it. She stomped and walked away all dramatic, I could care less.

"So Carter, i was wondering Head ass bitch." Alex Huffed attempting to speak like jammie.

I smirked at her jealousy ways, "Ally, you good?" I asked, yes I shortened The name Alex don't ask why it's funny to me.

"Who the fuck is Ally?" Alex said looking at me like I had a dick between my eyes.

I got up, and dragged her with me."I'll see y'all later, one luv~" I sung the rest to Taylor and Cartel.

She was seriously,  letting her jealousy get the best of her. I went to her car, mines is at her house. Unlocked it and sat her in. I sighed.

"Baby, what's 'rong?" I asked calmly.

"Nothin's wrong." She looked out the window. I rolled my eyes.

"If nothings 'rong, why you keep getting jealous, like I'll choose one of these hoes--I mean girls over you? 'Cuz I won't, I promise they don't make me feel how you make me feel, they don't make me feel safe how you make me feel safe. They don't make me think or go crazy how you do, im crazy for you and I mean that, now stop being this way even though, it's sexy ass shit, Ion wanna make you feel like you have to fight for what's yours. If I can be taken then I was never yours! Which I am, so you ain't gotta' worry, about the bullshit. im faithful as fuck. I swear"

"I'm sorry, I guess I was overreacting-"

"No you wasn't, give me a kiss." I smirked.

She leaned over, and I smacked her in the face, im just joking,  while she was sucking my lips of off my face, the bell currently ringing, it was time for us to go to our last period/block/class.

***

I was thinking of taking Alex on a date, I wanted it to be special since valentine's day was quickly approaching, I had to think fast and I had to think clever and charming.

One problem, I never felt this way about someone before. Okay second problem, I never wanted to make someone feel so special and loved before. Looks like I have another problem:

How the hell am I going to make her feel, like she's worth everything she's ever dreamed of?

What if I make a mistake? Or what if she doesn't like it?

Then I'll look like a fool. :/

-----

Crappy Chapter I know, Stay tuned for next chapter thou.

What should Carter do?

Who can give Carter advice on love?

Alex a savage aye?

Carter's over jammie aye?

Cartel is finally back in the picture!

Who hates school?

Comment how was your day? On this line. I wanna know all about it☺☺