The Mall [♢3]♢

' Justin Bieber 😂😂😭😭old music use to be the shit. hell it still is😁😁😊

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

Don't judge me for listening to Bieber, it wouldn't be nice. 😂😂

I love his old music, I'll sing them to my girl if I had one 😢😢 but ion no how to sing, which will cause me to be back single 😅😅

------

A L E X A N D R A

Hello, Everyone i am, Alex, my mom's a doctor and my dad's a Deadbeat, im just fucking with yall my dad's a Retired astronaut, it's a weird combo But want ever, I love them to death, they support me with what ever I chose I do, They are always there for me one hundred percent. and for that am truly thankfully.

I was Scared to come out and tell them I was gay, but Once I told them, they even offered to help me with my wardrobe, they thought I was funna be wearing suits and shit, they had me all the way fucked up, this nigga right here be wearing Jordans and nikes with trues and Robins. the fuck i look like going to school looking like I'm going to a funeral everyday?

I was On my way to the mall,even though, My family is loaded, that doesn't Make me a spoiled brat, I just shop like one. I love clothes and my mom know that, because I got it from her, she can't be talking either she get her nails done every week, I get a tape every two weeks, An this was the second week, before school start, and I want to make a good impression on my first day at a public school, I never been to one before, but my bestfriend have been, her parents offered to put her in the private schools with me but she passed up the opportunity to go to a Public Schools she wanted to be normal she would say, I was trying something new this year.

"Yo' Babe, can you meet me at the mall?" I called up my girlfriend.

"Of course baby, I'll be there in 20!" My girl lily said.

"Nah, 10 or don't come." I simply hung up, she know not to play with me, fuck wrong with her, telling me the time she was gon be there, no I'm daddy, im in charge.

I whipped my car towards the mall.

"Hold up girl, just wind it slow

Hold up girl, just wind it slow

Hold up girl

She's a twerkoholic, she's a

twerkoholic

She's a twerkoholic, she needs me to

get her started

My love is gonna get her faded

She said my love is so intoxicating"

Twerkoholic by B.Symth Played smoothly as I made a stop to a red light. as I drove to the mall, people was walking slow as fuck, like they don't know i will smack they ass and keep going , because my dad's twin is a lawyer and I will get off.

I parked and got out, I saw lily She was wearing, A crop top with some bootie shorts on with some red bottoms looking like a hoe, why I'm with her? well she's whiny and I love whiny fems, and plus I love the way she moans my name.

"Wassup!" I side hugged her.

"Babeee, you said to be here and ten minutes you took fifteen minutes." she pouted.

"I guess ion have to buy you nothing then." I smirked.

"Alex don't yeen play like that. "

"Oh, Now I'm Alex Aight." I loved messing with her.

We walked into Forever 21 because she wanted something out of here.i rolled my eyes I hated girl stores. they urked me. "Carter, do my ass look fat in these?" I heard a voice say. I started to laugh, that shit was funny. "Cartel, You have no ass now let's go before people think I wear shit like this."

"Nope, or ima tell all the girls at school that you fucked my boyfriend." That Girlish voice black maled the other person.

"Yo' single ass , child please, everyone knows I'm strictly Cliquely." I'm guessing the person named Carter said. they was funny, I was finally able to see, Them they look hella alike, you could tell they was both gay, The boy wore tight clothes and the Girl dressed like me; a nigga.

"Babe, come on, stop lookin at those weirdos. " Lily said disgusted.

"Stop talking about people kids and Ian buying yo' ungrateful ass shit."

"Babe-"

"Nah, you wanna call them weirdos, we must be weirdos to then cuz they gay and we gay unless you using me or some shit?"

"Alex, don't even try me, you know ion like niggas!"

"shit I couldn't tell everytime a nigga flirtin' withcha' it takes for me to stop they ass not you yo' ass just be giggling like sumn, funny."

She started rambling on and my gaze went back to the twins, The Girl was tall , built and she had swag, I licked my lips, whoaa--- She was pulling her shirt off to try on another one, and that's when I got lost in her sauce.

"Alex, are you even listening to me?"

"Uh, I gotta go, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said so her annoying ass could leave me the fuck alone.

Lily, stormed out of Forever 21 as I spied on the twins they where very intriguing. they argued none stop it wasn't annoying it was actually amusing.

"Carterrr, please match with me on Monday, look these heels fit your face so well-"

"Cartel, keep trying me and ima leave yo' ass in the woods, with them clowns."

"Fine, I'll call my bitches up so we can match, and please don't fuck any of my friends."

"Yo' friends be ratchet, so you ain't gotta' stress!"

"Fuck you, and yo' ugly ass stud friends , you know they be wanting me."

I started cracking up, they couldn't possibly be serious.I smoothly left without them seeing me I didn't want to seem like a stalker or a creep.

-----$-

I tried so desperately to introduce y'all to Alex.

Hopefully her introduction worked.

So Yes this chapter was dumb for a reason.