Chapter 1! The Introduction.

Well that's me. My names Paige. I am ranked 1st in the word for Barrel Racing. I may sound stuck up and all but trust me, I'm not. Im a 17 year old girl who loves horse riding. I live on a 5,000 acre ranch. I live with Mum, Dad and my brother Elijah (Eli for short). Eli is my older brother, he rides bulls and is ranked 2nd in the world in the under 18 group. Mum does barrel racing and Dad also rides bulls. It's very risky. Mum always tells dad to be safe. Do you think he listens. Nope. Anyway.
We have 30 staff working with us on the ranch. Theres 10 my age and the rest are around dads age.
Pop lives with us and he does all the cooking. Since Nan died he's lived with us. It's been 7 years. I'm really close with Pop and he'll sometimes come to watch me ride if he can. But most times he can't.
My 3 best friends help here. They stay at my house a few nights a week and we all catch the bus to school. They always come to my rodeos, sometimes because they're riding but if not they come just to watch. Ava and Mason are my to closest friends because we've known each other since we were 2. Lucas and I are close but not as close. He's known me for 7 years.
Me and my family came from Texas but moved to a town called Tamworth. It's a long move but Pop didn't want to move away from home so we decided to make that move and live in Tamworth. We did this when I was 2. We all have really strong southern accents but, well we fit in. I travel all over the country for rodeos and this weekend I have one in Yass with my horse Kit.
Kits a beautiful Black standardbred. He's placid. He the perfect horse, best friend and listener. He helps with a lot of things. Especially the problems at school. It sounds real sappy but I don't care. My horse has got to be my closet friend.

Well on the with the story I guess because that's all you need to know about me and my family so far.