Chapter 12

"I came to make sure you were okay" he said awkwardly standing in the door way.

Eli tapped Chris on the shoulder and she lifted her head. "give them some space" he whispered.

She nodded and they walked out of the room.

"You can come in" I said.

"it's fine" he said "I can stand"

"come in and sit down" I quickly added. "your making me feel uncomfortable"

"I can go if you want me too"

"No. Please don't leave"

He walked in and sat in the chair next to me. Eli popped his head through the door. "I'm going to go back and make sure everything is ok. Are you alright?" he asked me. "Chris is waiting in the hall"

I nodded. "I'm fine. You go and check on anyone. Please feed the dogs and horses"

"I will if Jordan hasn't. Don't stress"

"Eli, where's mum and dad"

"I'll go make sure Jordan has fed the everything" he quickly walked away.

"Are you sure you're ok?" asked Logan.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. I don't feel any pain so I don't know why I am here"

"It was a bad fall, they're probably just going to make sure nothing goes wrong"

I turned my head towards him. "You saw?" I asked. "You were there?"

"I've been watching all your rides. You just didn't see me"

I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry I accused you of not being there"

"And I'm sorry for being a little angry that you are leaving"

"She won't be going anywhere to do with rodeos for a while now" said my doctor walking in.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm fine"

"Your shoulder needs to recover. Your head is fine though"

She turned away to a trolley she was pushing.

"I'm riding" I whispered to Logan and he laughed.

She gave me some tablets then jotted something down in her folder. She walked out.

"A little angry?" I asked once the doctor had left.

"Fine. Really angry. Especially about the fact that it was with Jordan"

"Are you jealous of Jordan?" I asked smirking.

"Don't laugh. He is everything that i'm not and everything I used to be?"

"That gives me a right to be jealous of Paris, you know that right"

"You shouldn't be"

"Neither should you" I said. "But the way she jumped into your arms like you were her hero"

"Seriously?" he asked laughing.

"Nah, I'm just joking. I saw it but didn't give a crap"

"You two act like a married couple" said Chris putting her head through the doorway. "Make up already" she left and Logan laughed.

"Ok" he said. "I'm sorry Paige"

"I'm sorry too" I said. 

He stood up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. I moved over on the bed and he sat next to me. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.