Chapter 1

Neveah💕

                   Currently, I was walking home from school, as the fierce wind hit across my face. It was a cold December day, and my busty old North Face did not make it any better. Looking at my surroundings, I took in the environment. There were kids I knew selling on the corner, Crack heads and just plain creeps. I lived on the southside of Chicago, specifically in Inglewood. Finally, reaching my house, I opened the door before reaching in and screaming out, " Mama!" "Mama!" After getting no response, I looked around for her seeing she was not there. " Probably out there buying crack." I said to myself.

                         Going to my room, I set my book bag down and took of my coat before descending down the stairs. I walked in the kitchen searching for my Takis I hid the other day. Climbing onto the counter top, I reached to the top of the refrigerator and used my hand to search for them. "Jackpot!" I said to myself grabbing them and jumping back down to the ground. I then made sure I locked the doors, and went back upstairs and prepared for work. I took a quick shower, before putting on my sweatpants, hoodie, and boots. Looking at the time I cursed aloud, seeing as though I was running late before grabbing my bag running out the house making sure to lock the door. I start to slow down as I reach the bus stop, taking a deep breath, I heard a loud screeching noise before looking up seeing the bus had arrived. I stepped on, and paid my fair before grabbing the first empty seat I spotted. Going into daydream mood I realized that today was payday and my last day at work before the pool closed for Christmas. Finally getting to my stop, I thanked the bus driver before stepping of the bus. During the summers, I worked at Ridge park district but during the winter I worked at South Shore Beach. Being that I'm a lifeguard I was always getting sick in the winters. I clocked in before going to the employee locker room and changing in my uniform; a plain red and white lifeguard suit. Walking into the pool area, I was hit with the strong smell of chlorine. I walked over to the lifeguard booth and sat down in the chair, since no one was here. Before I knew it my shift was over and I was getting my paycheck.

                   "Here you go Neveah, Have a great holiday!" Beverly said giving me my check. 

                    "Thank you Bev! You too!" I reply while leaving the facility. Once again, I felt the cold air slamming onto my face except for this time there was snow falling with it. Deciding to just bask in the snow, I walked home. Which was one of the worst decisions I made in my life, seeing as though I live in Inglewood and weaponless. I quickly walked home, which luckily only took about 20 minutes. Walking to my room once again, I crashed into my bed and slept the night away.

-------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter! Like! Comment! Vote! Tell me what you think so far!💯😘 Love you Chickens!🐣

Neveah in M/M