Chapter 5

Neveah💅

I had been working at the strip club for about a month and I've been avoiding Pharoah, I barely ever talk to him and every time I see him I put my head down and walk away. Sadly, that's about to come to an ended seeing as though he called me to his office, for some mysterious reason. I slowly walked to his office while running my fingers through my hair, I slowly walked to his office while filling my head with ridiculous thoughts.

My walk came to a halt as I came face to face with the tall cherry wood doors, peaking my head into the huge doors I stammered,"You-u-u wanted-d-d t-t-to s-e-e me." He lifted his head showing me his gorgeous features.

"Come in" He demanded, I slowly walked over to his desk as he gestured for me to sit down in his plush chair across from him.

     There was a silence as I sat down and held my head down. It was arisen by the his voice." So you're avoiding my now and each?" He asked, more of taunted, his piercing brown eyes stared into mine, with a look that would make you regret anything.

      "Well, since you don't wanna answer me now I have a new job for you, for now on... you are MY escort." He demanded, my eyes widened as my body shakes something that happens a lot when I'm around him. Lost for words, I remained silent in the same pose, as if I was doing the mannequin challenge.

       Finally finding my words I reply....
********************************************
I'm sorry I haven't updated recently😢
But I am working on a new system for you guys sooooo let's see how it turns out. Hang tight! Lol 😆
Get it the cliff hanger and new updates? No?! Ok then😢
Love ❤️ you guys SO much chickens!😘🐣
Neveah in M/M
VOTE! LIKE! COMMENT!
Speaking of vote did you guys vote? I hope you did! But tell me what you think 💭 about the election