Chapter 6

Pharoah

Neveah has been avoiding me for the past month, and I'm lowkey in my feelings about it. I mean it's not like, I like the broad. I mean she not ugly, but she just not my type. For some reason, her avoiding me is hitting me and it's about time that it ends.

              "Yo PJ come here!" I yelled to PJ from the kitchen. Hearing his footsteps pattering on the ground as he came closer, I collected my thoughts preparing myself for what I had to say.

         "What's up P?" He questioned, walking to the fridge and grabbing a beer.

      "Imma need you to call Neveah to my office at the club now. Tell her it's an emergency." I directed
, not quite knowing what I was gonna do to her. But I'll figure that out later.

    PJ closed opened the beer and too k a sip, before whining "Man don't tell me your falling for the broad." Just that statement alone, annoyed the shit out of me, for the simple reason that I couldn't give.

      "Man shut the hell up and do it." I demanded. Making PJ chuckle, and walk out of my house.

________________________________

Couple Hours Later

Pharaoh

I had just told Neveah I wanted her to be my personal escort, she was staring at me with the upmost gruesome look, staring into her face I could see every ounce of hate she had for me in her face. Usually, I wouldn't care but seeing that look in her face, It did some to me, some a nigga can't really explain. Sitting down in my chair, I intertwined my fingers, staring at her with my usual smirk. Hoping that none of my true emotions appeared on my face.

"I have to go people should be starting to come to the bar now." She announced, rushing out of the room before I could do or say anything.

I stood up and sighed, slowly walking over to my mini fridge, I pulled out the bottle of jack Daniels and sat back down, taking it to the head.
________________________________

Neveah

Rushing out of the office I bumped into a tall figure, causing me to tumble to the ground.

"Got Dammit!" I sneered lowly, looking up, I recognized the tall figure to be PJ, Pharaoh's best friend.

He eyed me weirdly, as I stood up and pushed passed him. Highly irritated with the start of my day I walked to the bar. Blowing out the breath I was holding, I pushed my hair back and started chopping the clear ice.

Hearing the annoying ass bell on the counter ring, I put a fake smile on my face and turned on my heel, greeting the customer.

"Hi! I'm Neveah what can I get you." I greeted in my quote on quote "sexy voice" Mentally rolling my eyes at the memory I continued to smile.

"Uhhh yea I want a Henny on the rocks." He ordered. Nodding my head, I walked to the ice I had recently cut and put three cubes in the glass, before filling it with the Hennessy. I grabbed a napkin and a straw and walked over to the customer.

Winking at me, he handed me the money for the drink, before walking of. I counted the money, seeing there was a note. It read:

Call me sometimes
773•567•0957
Jus
Rolling my eyes, I threw the paper away and put the money in the cash register.