Chapter 2

Pharaoh😩💦

                         Waking up the next morning, I see the broad from last night still in my bed. Irritated by my day already, rolling my eyes I pushed the broad out the bed, before going into my bathroom and brushing my teeth. Walking out the bathroom I saw the girl, I think her name was Staci, it might be Stephanie. Not like it matter, her ass just need to get out. Standing in the doorway I said,"Yo! You gotta!" I guess she didn't hear me come in because she jumped, before holding her chest in relief when she saw it was me. 

                       "I'm leaving now, here's my number call me sometime." She stumbled out the room. I rolled my eyes, at the broad before making sure she left from my surveillance room. Seeing as though everything was clear, I did my regular hygiene routine before rolling out to the trap. I know y'all like, Why he gotta be a drug lord? Who is he? Why he up in this story with his sexy ass? Lol and all that other annoying ass whining. Get to know the kid first! Anyway I'm 22 years old,  I never went to college, A nigga did graduate from high school though, and I'm the # 1 drug lord in the city of Chicago and the southwest parts of course. I'm #2 in the states California, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, and New York. Arriving at the trap, I went straight to my office, ignoring the wassup and hey's from my workers. I sat down in my office chair and counted the money on the money counter while matching the totals that my workers took down. As soon as I finished, PJ, my right hand walked in.

                     " Wassup witcha?" He said, sitting in one of the two chairs that sat in front of my desk.

              " Man nun counting this money. You tell the chick?" I asked 

              " That Neveah Chick? I almost didn't want to she bout fine as fuck! But yea I told her!" 

                   Smirking I got up got my keys and replied, " Well that means we should go meet the new worker then." Chuckling PJ got up and walked out as I trailed behind him locking the office door.

••••••••••
Neveah💍👑

                      Finally waking up, I sluggishly looked at the clock. 2:00 pm. I quickly shot up remembering that I had to meet with the dealer at 3:30 pm. The thought of it sickened me as I walked to the shower, and washed up. Afterwards, I walked to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Feelings satisfied with my cleanliness level, I walked in my room and applied lotion to my body before picking out a tie dye hoodie, ripped light wash jeans, white Nikes, gold earrings and a visor.

(Neveah's Outfit)I decided to just put my naturally curly hair into a ponytail before quickly getting dressed

(Neveah's Outfit)
I decided to just put my naturally curly hair into a ponytail before quickly getting dressed. I then walked to my closet, and grabbed my white backpack filling it with my necessities for the day. I jogged downstairs before grabbing my keys, and the pieces of paper the man gave me yesterday. I read the address out loud. 1939 S Lake Shore Drive. (A/N I don't know if this is a real address) I looked at the foreign address before grabbing my phone and searching it in google, Diamond's Club strip/night club (A/N once again guys I do not know if this is a real place) 

                   "O' Lordie!" I said aloud, I really hope they did not want me to strip. Groaning, I decided to just call and Uber, I sat down and watched Grey's Anatomy as I waited. Right when I finished the episode I was on, I got a text saying that my Uber was here. I stood up while checking to see if my money was in my bag, I walked to the door and walked out. I locked the door before walking to the Uber. I got in and told him my destination before checking the time.3:10. I then just sat back and relaxed for the rest of the ride.

*******
Pharaoh 😍😝

                         Me and PJ pulled up to the club that I owned and walked in. Mama ain't raise no fool, I'm not gone just be a trap lord with no cover up. Walking into the night club section I saw my workers setting up for tonight. Nodding my head in approval, I told security to tell me when ole girl got here, seeing as though she should be here any second. Before walking to my office, and knocking out.
*******
Neveah😋😇

                                I pulled up to the club at 3:25 I thanked and paid the driver before walking in. Well tried to, at the door there were two talk ass body guards blocking my short ass way. I told them what I was there for and the told me to go straight to the back. As I walked in, I take a look at the scenery and the lights it really was a beautiful place, whoever designed it had nice taste. The night club portion was made out of all glass with white, gold and black furniture and designs. I continued walking to the back, where I saw a door opening the door...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This Chapter wasn't all that but I really wanted y'all to meet Pharosh so yea! Lol 😆
Like! Comment! Vote!
Tell me what you think! 💭
And lastly spread the word about the book!😘
Pharaoh in M/M