Chapter 3

Neveah💋

                   Walking in the room I saw this fine guy sleeping peacefully on the couch. Not knowing what to do, I walked out and knocked on the door again hearing nothing once again I just walked in. I then sat on the couch next to the guy and shook him. I know y'all like ummm who would do this shit, but he might be the one sending threats and shit, so quite frankly I give less than a fuck. After getting no response I rolled my eyes before shaking the nigga hard as hell, excuse my french. He quickly jumped up before saying, " What the FUCK?!!" 

               Shaking my head laughing I said," You should really learn how to start locking doors."

Pharaoh 😩

                 Feeling someone shaking me I woke up. Seeing this fine ass chick I jumped before screaming," What the FUCK??!!" 

                She shook her head laughing before replying smartly," You should really start locking doors." 

                  I sat up before asking what she wanted, before quickly interrupting her by saying," Matter of fact Who the fuck are YOU?" All of a sudden that brave woman disappeared, and she got this nervous look on her face, smirking I sat in my office chair, with my hands folded waiting for her response. 

                 "W-w-well I'm N-neveah." She stuttered. Surprised I looked up at her before quickly coming up with a job for her.  

              "Well apparently, you came here to claim your job and work your mom's debt of. Am I right?" She slowly nodded her head, pissing me off, especially since she still wasn't looking at me. 

               Letting it go, I said" Well since you seem like a brave little nigga to step up to me like that... you'll be brave enough to strip." 

        All of a sudden it seemed as if that brave little girl came right back, because, she popped her head up,  looked me in the eyes and said," YOU GOT ME FUCKED THE FUCK UP!" 

                   Chuckling, I stood up before leaning over my desk and telling her," Look you little ungrateful bitch, you could either do that or bartend but if your gonna bartend your gonna work longer, and get paid less." 

               She Groaned and rolled her eyes, before saying," Looks like you have your self a new bartender" Standing up I messed around with my beard, before telling her she had to be back here at 7:00 sharp in a black crop top, black booty shorts, and shoes. If she wasn't she was gonna be in mad trouble. She gulped hard, before standing up and quickly walking out of my office. 

             I sat back down in my chair before saying to myself," This bitch in for a long ride!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Like!Comment!Vote!
Guys I seriously think my chapters are starting to get bad so I might revise when I get to Chapter 10💯☺️
Also I need some new characters for later on down in the book so if you have any people in mind...HMU!!!
PJ M/M (yes he is Brandon Ingram😋)
Thank You So Much!😆😊💯