Chapter 4

Neveah

                    Walking to my front door I notice it's open, of course my over curious ass got to walk in. I slid in the door before quickly checking my surroundings, quickly I pulled out my taxer before walking around the house checking to make sure no one was there. Not seeing anything I relaxed a little before walking into my room, I opened the door and began taking off my backpack not seeing anything. 

               "Damn you don't even know a nigga after you just slapped my ass!" A voice shouted, freezing my eyes got wide I slowly turn around screaming at the top of my damn lungs. 

               "Aye man! Chill!" Pharaoh hollered before coming towards me and covering my mouth. "How dafuq do you know where I live?... Matter of fact how did you get in?!" I yelled.

          He sat back on the bed before responding,"Girl I know everything. Thought you knew that?" He chuckled before walking closer to me, cornering me in a wall. Shaking, I put my hands on my chest and TRIED to push him back...epic fail he's huge compared to my five foot frame. Leaning in forward he grabbed my face and said," I want you... and what I want I get" 

              Once again, freezing up, I stared at him he leaned in and kissed me while grabbing my ass. Refusing to kiss back I tucked my lips in, seeing I wasn't going to kiss back he pinched my ass before deepening the kiss, finally following into the trap, I grab his neck and fight for dominance. 

              Pulling out of the kiss he let my ass go and backed away before telling "You left something at my office" He pulled my keys out of his pocket, setting him in my hand, before quickly walked out the door and leaving my house. Standing their astonished I set my keys on the dresser and ran downstairs to lock the door. I bit my lip before slowly sliding down the door.

********************************************Something short for you guys! I hoped you liked it and tell me what you think!
Is Pharoah moving to fast?🤔
Should Neveah and Pharoah be a thing?
And I got a surprise for you guys so...STAY TUNED!☺️😋
Pj in M/M
Characters Instagram:
@realdarion
@thesmartisa
@daveeast

Like! Comment! Vote