Chapter 8

LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE M/M Please

::::Neveah::::

By the end of the night I was
white girl wasted, but I wasn't complaining about a damn thing. Finally everyone was saying there goodbyes and I slowly raised up from the seat and began to walk out the booth, tripping over my own feet in the process. Feeling my body fall down I prepared myself for the impact. Instead of feeling the cold floor, I felt warm arms. I quickly backed away and grabbed my purse.

"Neveah wait!" Asia yelled

Rolling my eyes I turned around, I was so ready to go. "You can't drive your self home look at you your stumbling over your own feet."

I sighed, knowing that was true

"I'll be fine girl I promise you." I told her

"Ok then stay safe!" She hesitantly shouted to me as I walked out the door. This night was getting highly overrated I thought to myself as I ran my fingers through my flat ironed hair. Reaching my car I got in and turned on, looking in the mirror I took off my heels, because I was not about to drive home with heels on my feet.

" Here I am caught up
Wanting you to be everything you said you would be for me
Knowing that nothing we shared was real
I guess forever's just a temporary feel
You won't be happy 'til my back's off the wall
So you can kick my feet from under me and laugh while I fall
You won't be happy 'til my back is up off the wall
So you can kick my feet from under me and laugh while I fall
You're the reason I fall
Never see but

We shared each other's bodies a few hundred times
And here we are pretending we don't know each other's faces
We shared each other's bodies a few hundred times
And here we are pretending we don't know each other's faces

You like me more when I am broken
Is that why you just try to hurt me?
You had your mouth full of forevers
Forever's for me when I'm weak
Forever's for me when I'm weak"

I sang along to When I'm broken by Janine and The Mixtape. As I sung I went into a slight daze, pulling up to my house I turned the car off and stared in the mirror. Thinking about how fucked yo my life actually was.

My mother is a crack head. My father is dead. The only one who actually cared about me was my grandmother, she was taken by cancer last year. When I was a child, before my mom was a crackhead, I would always feel so loved and happy. When I turned 8 everything went downhill, my mother had began to do lines. She became aggressive. Angry. Abusive. She became a monster, when my dad was at work she would whoop my ass for every little thing. Then on my ninth birthday my dad was shot at a gas station. That was when my mother began doing other drugs like heroine. She even tried to get me on them, luckily my grandmother saw what was happening and took me in until the end of my last year of high school. I don't ever think I cried so hard the week of her funeral.

Snapping out of my face I wiped the stray tear off and looked into my rear view mirror I saw someone pulling up behind me. Grabbing my keys, and purse. I put my heels on my feet and stepped out the car, walking up the path to my house I heard my name being called.

"Neveah!" The anonymous but familiar voice called.

Turning around I saw that it was the one and only Pharaoh. My controller Pharaoh. I continued walking up the steps to my house and hurry up and tried to get in. Closing the door a felt a force push in my direction. Sighing I let the door go and invited him in, he hesitated to step in but did anyway. Rolling my eyes, I lock the door behind him and walked up the stairs to my bedroom changed and collapsed falling into a deep slumber.

::::Pharaoh:::::

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I asked myself why was this girl being so nice. Shaking my thoughts off, I went upstairs to check on her. Walking to her room I opened the door to see her sleeping peacefully, letting out a deep breath I took my shoes off and laid down on the couch in her room. Tomorrow we had to talk.

::::Neveah::::

        I was awakened by the sun shining on my face, hearing shifting my eyes averted from the pillow in front of me to see him. Sleeping peacefully on my couch, slowly raising up from the bed, I swung my feet feeling fluffy rug. I walked towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Looking in my mirror, I took a deep sigh as I decided how I was going to conquer the curl mess in front of me. Grabbing my grape seed Oil and ponytail holders, I finger combed the oil through my hair before putting it in a ponytail.

              Taking out of the items I needed for breakfast I placed them on the counter and began getting down. By the time I had finished there were pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage. Nodding my head in satisfaction, I walked to the front of the stairs to wake up Pharaoh just to see he was already coming down the stairs.

:::::Pharaoh:::::

       Waking up to the smell of bacon and eggs I began walking down the stairs to be met with a very short Neveah.

     "Good Morning" I mumbled, as I touched the final step.

      "Good Morning. I made breakfast if you would like some" She replied, keeping eye contact to a minimum.

          I simply nodded my head and walked in the kitchen, seeing in array of food. Grabbing a plate I went crazy, as if I was a kid in the candy store crazy. She chuckled before following after me and fixing her plate as well.

       When I sat at the table, I said my prayers before digging in, moaning at every bite. It had been a long time since I had a home cooked meal.  My rampage was shortened by a low giggle, looking up I wiped my chin and straightened my posture. Why? Well I don't know.

      "I take it you like it?" She questioned

      "Yea. Thank you" I answered

       The rest of breakfast was filled with laughs and conversations making me forget all about the talk we were supposed to have.
-------------------------------------------------------Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed your holidays and had a Happy New Year!🎉
Finally 2k17 can't wait to graduate! 👨‍🎓 
Anyways guys do you know any good hair products for natural hair? Let me know if you do!!