Chapter 7

Pharaoh

"Aye man I need you to do a favor for me!" Called PJ as he strolled his ass into my kitchen.

"Man what the hell I tell you about going in my kitchen! And What's up what you need B?" I yelled back, knowing his ass probably in there eating all of my damn food.

"Well you see my girl wanna go on this double date and everything, she gone bring a friend and she told me to bring you apparently her friend might like yo old grumpy ass." He explained, while taking a bite out of the big ass sandwich he had made.

"Ight man. I got you." I said, walking over to my PS4 and turning on 2k17.

"Thanks nigga now scoot the fuck over!" He shouted as he jumped his big ass on my couch.

Shaking my head at the fool I handed him the remote, before kicking his has in basketball.
-----------------
2 hours Later
Neveah

Opening the door to my house, I threw my bags on the floor and crashed on the couch. I was finally home after being dragged to almost every store by Asia.

Cringing, I slowly attempted to move my sore body off of the couch. Seeing as though it was not gonna work I rolled off, hitting the ground with a thud. Groaning I got up and walked up the stairs, to my bathroom, and turned on the shower.

Walking out of the bathroom, I went to my room and grabbed my speaker. Connecting it to my phone I went to trending and chose my playlist. I relaxed hear Jhene Aiko's voice come through the speaker.
---------

Pharaoh

       Walking into Outback, I looked around for PJ and his girl. "Pharoah! Pharaoh!" I heard somebody call.

      Spinning on my heels, I saw PJ and Asia sitting at the table cuddled up and some girl with curly hair typing on her phone. Sighing I turned and prepared myself for this soon to be bullshit ass night.

      "Wassup witcha player!" I questioned walking up to PJ and rapping him up.

"Nun man... you know my girl Asia and this her friend Neveah." He introduced

     Scrunching my eyebrows together, I turned towards little shorty. I guess she thought somebody was calling her because she looked up with a face full of confusion.

       I took one look at her face and thought "O Hell naw"

         Neveah turned her head towards me before quickly mumbling, "O Hell Naw!"

          Shaking my head, I reluctantly slid into the booth next to her and picked up the menu.
-----------
Neveah

     "O Hell Naw!" I mumbled seeing him.
     He slowly slid into the booth next to me and picked up the menu.

        Sighing, I looked back down at my phone, and scrolled down my instagram feed. Feeling someone looking at my phone, I slowly lifted my head seeing him staring directly at my phone, like damn you not even gone try to hide the fact that you all up in my phone.

      "Need some help?" I asked
"What?" He questioned back

        Rolling my eyes I stated, "Your all in my phone as if it was your own so I was just seeing if there was any confusion."

     Chuckling he said," Evidently you done forgot that I own you until you pay back the debt."

   Sighing in irritation, I picked up the menu and went straight to the cocktails cause I was definitely gonna need one.
-------------------------------------------------------
Happy Holidays Guys!😊🙃

This is my early holiday treat to you guys so I hope you enjoy the filler! I'll be posting again the day after Christmas 🎄

Tell me what you guys think so far!
      LIKE! COMMENT! VOTE!