Chapter 13

::::::Neveah:::::

       "Hello, You must be Ms.Neveah Graham"

                            "Have a seat" The beautiful woman said as she gestured towards the chair. Sitting down in the chair and watched her walk to her seat on the opposite side of the desk.

                        "How rude am I, I have yet to introduce myself" She paused before continuing" I am Dream Rodriguez" scrunching my eyes I began to wander why her and her brother don't have the same last name. I guess she noticed because she explained,"I've recently gotten married in case you were wandering why I have a different last name."

                 Nodding my head, I replied with a simple 'Congragulations'.

                "Thank you, now let's get to business you will be an escort, don't freak out it's not that type of escort. You will be assigned to one customer, the both of you will sign a contract for how ever long you are needed in service with that customer. The contract contains the standard company do's and don'ts and the agreed upon do's and don'ts."She looked at me to make sure I understood sending a quick nod her way she continued" you have already been requested to serve for 6 months in California, you will be provided with an apartment, spending money, transportation, and other necessaries for your stay. I've been informed that you are currently in your final year of college  you will be allowed  to finish the remaining month before leaving, any other educational courses you choose to take are suggested to be taken online." She finished. This shouldn't be bad I mean if the pay is good I should be able to pay Pharoah off and no time and finally be free. I'm sure I can take on a few jobs while I'm there in between escort times.

              "When can I negotiate the contract"

:::::::::Pharoah::::::::

Looking down at my brand new iPhone 7 plus, I read the text that was received from my sister.

Dream: Neveah agreed to the deal, she's ready for the contract.

Me: Ok. Good, on my way, does she know it's me?

Dream: No

Satisfied with her reply, I walked out of the building and hopped into my 2012 Fisker Karma and over to Dreams building. Walking in I was greeted by the same thirsty ass secretary that was always there.

"Heyyyy Pharaoh!" Batting her eyes giving me that same ugly ass smile as any other day. Deciding to not deal with her ass I nodded my head and continued walking to my sister's office, ignoring all the remarks.

        Walking into Dream's office I yelled, "Lil sus what's good?" Chuckling as I watch her rub her temples, from my irate entrance.

          "Must you be so loud Ares?" She remarked, smirking. She's lucky she my little sister cause if she was anybody else she'd be begging for mercy.

        "Watch the gov Dream." I scolded, mean mugging her. Taking it as a joke she came closer to me and gave me a hug.

        "Why you got so much interest in this girl anyway? What did she do?" She asked.

        "Calm it with all the damn questions Dream you'll find out later." I said, sitting down in the seat that was neatly placed in front of her desk.

     Looking at my watch it was going on 11:00 and she still was not here. Growing with irritation I walked towards the door, as i was opening the door it was pushed from the otherwise and in came a disheveled looking Neveah.

     " I'm late, I know there was and accident and-" Cutting her off I held my hand up and pushed her aside, straightening the collar on my shirt before exiting.
::::::::Neveah::::::
      Frozen in awe, I regained my composure and turned towards Dream.

     " I'm sorry about him girl, I don't know why he's like that. Since he decided to leave, we can discuss the conditions of your contract together. Have a seat." She said with a smile. Sitting down, I began twirling my fingers around, it was a habit I recently attained.