Chapter 10

:::Pharoah::::

Waiting for Neveah to come seemed like forever. Until she strutted in ever so gracefully, her gorgeous hair swayed as she continued to walk in the room. Lifting her head up she shot me an innocent smile. Feeling the butterflies rise, I shook the thoughts out of my head and directed her to the seat before taking a seat in my own.

She smiled at me, and sat her backpack on the ground. "What is this about? I thought we worked out the schedules between work and my classes." She inquired.

I adjusted in my seat before responding," We did it's just some things I want to talk to you about something" I paused"My sisters company is currently running low on Escorts and she asked me to send one over so, I decided to send you."

           Taking a sip of my alcohol, I watched as she shook her head and disbelief. She began to part her mouth to speak," I thought we were cool, I thought that we were friends, Why would you do this?!" She yelled, and I could feel her heart break with every word she said.

          Making the most blunt face ever, I leaned back in my chair and replied," Ain't no friends in this industry bih."

       Shaking her head, she stood up and walked out, right after she walked out Sabrina came in, Time to get my dick wet.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Neveah

          I stood on the bus thinking about what I'm going to do with my life. I could run away, I could...I could... ugh who knows.

       Getting off at my stop I walked home, and got my books for class before going to another boring lecture, god I can't wait till I get my school. My goal is to make a successful international music school, where the students can not only get a good education, but they can learn to accept different cultures and bring it together in the music. Instead, I'm trapped being a freakin escort for my mom's sick drug dealer's sister.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
::::Dream::::

        Receiving a text from my brother, I wrote the girl that he had for me name and number down. I hope he didn't scare the poor girl, I mean yea I own an escort business but not the kind that most people think about. I run a respectable business, my girls can not just sell their bodies to men, that is against the rules. Their jobs are to take men who can't find dates to elegant events. Which is where the escort part came from. The ladies also get paid 75% of their earnings, which is a lot.

             After booking one of the girl's to show her around and explain to her the details I tried to create a name for her since we all had to have names, not very easy when you don't know the person.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok guys! I'm back with a new chapter and yea it's short I know but I just wanted to give y'all something before the weekend ends so yea!

O and guess what.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!🎉🤗 lol 😂 but anyways thank you'd do much for your support with the book
Dream in M/M

    VOTE! COMMENT! READ! SHARE!