I need a gangsta

Walking down the street in all black with my favorite nude heels i blow another bubble before spitting out the tasteless gum. Turning down another dark corner i huff seeing its a dead end alley.

Before i could turn around i hear a swooshing sound and almost roll my eyes. "Really if youre going to follow me atleast dont let your shadow be seen" i snort and hear a tapping sound. Giving another eyeroll i turn around only to be met with the clown.

"Oh hey j, watch been up to? I see you iced your eyes the swellings gone down" i smirk and im instantly pinned to the wall with a gun at my head.

"Youre not going to kill me"  i smile licking my dry lips and he pushes the gun more forcefully against my skull. I call bluff.

"A bullet to the head and thats it? Puh-lease i was more creative then that with your men, especially the tall guy-he got to touchy for my liking so i wripped out his windpipe with my hand" i shrug and he looks up noticing my hand is covered in blood. "What are you going to do? You gunna kill me mistah j?" I ask pouting and his gaze is quickly on my lips.

"Oh im not going to kill ya doll youre too interesting but i am gunna have to hurt ya...really really bad" he grumbles but hes suddenly kicked off of me and all i see is a black cloak. Throwing on an innocent face and making my eyes cloud up with tears as joker begins fighting with the bat i let out a wimper.

"Are you ok?" His mechanical voice comes out and i gasp shaking my head.

"Youre hurt, your hand is covered in blood" he says holding my wrist and i fake another wimper. He couldnt be this gullible. Picking me up bridal style i cuddle into him and wink at j over his shoulder.

"its not MY blood" i giggle and he gasp and i flip over his back dropping low as he tries to swing and twisting his ankle making him release a groan.

"Well it was nice meeting you batsy" i smile and curtsey politely before running off.

3rd person

Sitting in his office his trenchcoat behind him shirt halfway unbuttoned and his hair looking as if its been ran through joker looked over the blueprints for his next plan to catch the bat.

"ohhh honey im home!" A velvet womans voice yells out making him nearly fall out his seat. 'how the hell does she know where i live?' He thinks before she walks in.

"Howd you get in here?" He ask and she shruggs.

"The front door"

"And the guards?" He asked her ready to kill them for so easily letting her in. It was probably the new guy renny or was it randy who cares he was going to be a deadman soon.

"I killed them" she says simply looking at all the guns and bombs he had on the bookshelves. Hes a strange man she remembers. Taking in her short tightfitting satin dress he became confused as to wear she could hide a weapon.

"With what?" He ask and she holds up her hands wiggling her fingers.

"Watcha working on?" She ask comming up behind him and he quickly grabs holds over her neck slamming her onto the table.

"Y'know i dont very much enjoy being on the bottom its a boring position i prefer on top" she says flipping them over so shes now sitting on his pelvis but his hand still on her throat. "Ooh what are these?" She ask and he grumbles standing up moving his hand from her throat to her waist and she smirks.

"Take a lady to dinner first" she smirks and he sits her down in his chair crossing his arms over his stomach.

"Why are you here?" He ask her but her focus on his words are long gone when she notices the tattoos and well defined chest.  Snapping draws her out of her oggling and instead shes met with a smug smirk.