To ride or die with me

"She was the real mastermind he was just crazy enough to see it through..."

Waking up on the couch with my hands tangled in something extremely soft i look down to see them in the jokers hair while he has his body inbetween my legs arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his headed cuddled into my stomach was completely unexpected. This was weird and domestic we were getting to comfortable and i hated it. Moving my hands from his hair he groans.

"Whyd you stop?"

"Youre woke?" I ask getting angry earning a mechanical laugh. "Youre not a cuddler but youre wrapped all around me" i say but he ignores me.

"Youre very uh, moody in the morning" he yawns rubbing his eyes not making an effort to move off me.

"You have some nerve" i snap as he twitches and sits up.

"Bruce wayne is having a dinner party tonight" he remembers stretching and i cant help but stare, its always strange seeing him do normal human things even if it is just stretching. Why is the first thing he thinks about in the morning bruce wayne? Unless hes been up for a while.

"So?" I begin, standing up looking for the remote to turn off the t.v. "Its just going to be a bunch of annoying snobby boujie people" i complain.

"Perfect youll fit right in" he laughs but im not paying him any attention.

"Why him?" I ask skeptically only to get a blank stare...he was looking at my neck. Before i could reaact He nodded his head to his office and i followed.

"I have a theory-" he says sitting in his chair and i sit on his desk.

"That bruce wayne is batman?" I ask and his red lips scrunch up.

"Here i was trying to make it as interesting as possible a nice dramatic pause but you jump right to it" he rolls his eyes.

"Really j, bruce lost his parents due to murder hes a rich billionaire and sometimes just go missing for days ironicaly after batsy has had a fight, could it be healing time? Plus he has one golden rule and one only...not to kill, could it be from the trauma of his parents? And plus batsy has all the latest cars and gadgets, could it possibly be from bruces billions?" I ask and the joker nods but his eyes are glued to my neck.

Thoughts of last night rush back into my head and i wonder if he remembered it, hell he probably didnt mean it let alone mean to say it. He was drunk after all.

"Get dolled up, i have a plan" he tells me looking at the laptop as he runs his hand through his hair. Hopping off the desk landing on the cold marble floor i look back to see his eyes closed and smile heading to the kitchen.

Making a quick breakfast of bacon eggs and toast with grape jelly i grab the bottle of syrup and the carton of orange juice. He liked crumbling up his bacon and sprinkling it in his eggs then drenching it in syrup. kicking open his office door and noticing he's mumbling with his eyes closed. As strange as it is i knew it ment he was sleep so i place everything on his desk and lightly slap his face. Jumping up out his sleep his hand tightly grips my wrist i burned making me flinch and a tiny gasp escape.

"You cant just go around hitting people doll" he starts to yell but he stops and breathes.

"You cant just go around choking people either and burning people!" I yell back rubbing my forearm stopping only to cradle it. "I was trying to be nice you ass, i made you breakfast twice and you keep hurting me" i growl ready to kill him but all im met with is him stairing at my neck. "Unbelievable" i spit about to storm off when his hands grab my waist pulling me on his lap.