All the others do

A white light flashes before my eyes and i quickly sit up to see what looks like a long hallway with doors of different colors all with cursive writing on them. Im dressed in a white t-shirt and my hair is soaking wet. I ignore the coldness of the floor and walk towards the first door.

On it "meeting him" i carved into the purple wooden door. Opening it in confusion i feel like im sucked in and the door shuts behind me

"To what do i owe the displeasure of waltzing into my club like you own it" a voice rumbles from behind me and i cant help but smirk as i turn around the gun now on my forehead.

"Pick a card any card" i smirk letting my new york accent flow out and i watch his scowl turn into a small smirk.

Gasping as i appear back in the hallway i feel woozy. How could i forget my first meeting with Joker. Stairing down at all the doors i stand up slowly scared to move to fast. Were all of these memories? My memories that i lost?! I run to the next closest door and pull it open feeling the same suction feeling.

"Why are you here?" He ask me but my focus on his words are long gone when i notice the tattoos and well defined chest. Snapping draws me out of my oggling and instead im met with a smug smirk.

"Nice work...partner" he says and i just know hes smirking.

"Dont make me regret this" i hiss.

Falling onto the floor of the hallway i pout. The day me and joker made this alliance and i had every intention of screwing him over. I smile at the memory and get up running to the next wooden door.

Slipping the rose gold ring on my finger i heald it up to the light examining it along with the others.

"Isnt this gorgeous mistah j?" I joke turning to see him stuffing jewls into the bag.

"Yeah its almost as beautiful as you" he rumbles sarcastically not even spairing me a glance.

And again i fall into the hallway but i repeat the process of running to the next door.

"Fine im scared of spiders" i mumble but thats enough for him and he walks over to my bed and with speed and swiftness i jump off the bed and onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist tightly.

The process repeats itself except this time i shiver. I was still terrified of spiders.

"Yeah like yell about punching something and jack...whoever that is" i mutter the last part before i hear glass shatter and feel a tight grip on my throat.

Falling into the hall i hold my hand against my neck, even though it was just a memory it still hurt.

"You trust me mistah j?" I ask and he looks at me crazily but i just lean forward pressing my foot harder onto the gas.

Laughing this time as i fall not believing i asked him that, he counted his money after he stole it i knew there was no way he trusted me or anyone for that matter.

"Im fucked up j, we both are end of story" i sigh clasping my hands. "kill the people who killed you" he says darkly

Shivering i shake my head not wanting to think about troy and telling joker what he did. I remembered! I remembered everything from meeting joker to telling him that and everything in between. Even though it wasnt more then probably 30 seconds it still made me remember.