I want someone

Laying in my warm bed was heaven on earth after laying on those rough disgusting cots. After frost and i came home, I immidiately took a nice steaming hot shower, got dressed in one of jokers shirts, fresh underwear and a pair of socks and dove straight under the covers. My purple walls made me smile knowing i didnt have to see those horribly dirty and stained walls when i woke up.

I jump awake to the sound of a gun shot and grab my gun from under my pillow aiming at the first thing my eyes land on. "You know doll, if you wouldve just woke up when i tapped you we wouldnt be in this situation" joker utters in his normal manly voice and i drop my gun on the night stand sighing.

"Fuck of J, im sleeping" i groan kicking the covers off noticing how hot my room is. That was all i wanted to do, sleep being in arkham was mentally draining and physically from the times i fought and revisited the electro-shock therapy room.

"So grumpy" he jokes walking closer and leaning down on my bed hovering over me. My fist were aching to connect with his teeth, all i wanted was quiet. "we just got out, we should celebrate! I was thinking we go and rob a few banks-" he begins until i throw my pillow at him.

"No! im sleeping" i growl, i wasnt sure if the newfound aggressiveness came from being tired or was a side effect of arkham. Dreadfully turning towards him i see him glaring at me pissed i was tired and he was on an adrenaline rush. He was wearing different sweatpants then in arkham that hung lower on his hips his body still had water dropletts dripping down his milky exposed skin from his chest to his prominent v-line dissolving into his waistband and his hair was sticking up as if he ran his hands through it.

"Come on toots! the night is young, the bat is sleep-" he trys to convince with wide arms for effect but im not having it. Im beyond tired and his talking is keeping me up longer then id like, and im becomming angrier.

"Bats are nocturnal plus he knows we escaped, im pretty sure all of gotham knows by now, he just doesnt know where we are.  The minute any alarm goes off which im 99.9% positive it will because so many patients got out, everywhere is on high alert batsy will be there throwing us back in arkham, and as much as i love the thrill of the chase and spending time with you j, im exhausted i wouldnt put up much of a fight and neither will you" i tell him softly watching as his determined façade is repleace with a typical joker attitude.

"That sounds like a no" he breathes defeatedly sitting on my bed and i groan annoyed because he doesnt take no for an answer. He'll do what it takes to get what he wants, Even if its pretending to be 'cured' to escape arkham. Quickly jumping up i begin my attack on him but i doubt my tired attempts for hits hurt especially by the way he's laughing. "Ok i got it doll, no need to use force, if thats what your miserable attempt can be called" he teases and i glare punching him harder becomming angrier. Where was my knife when i needed them?!

"No joker, get out im not going anywhere with you!" I spit and he grabs my wrist to end my assault looking at me confused.

"No more whining 'mistah j' in that cute little voice? I must be in trouble"  he says playfully while pulling my tiny wrist in one hand but i glare. You're definately in big trouble mister!

"You were pretending to be normal, you acted like you barely knew me, you let me get angry, you let the stupid naiive blonde think she had won one over me-" i begin ranting and he laughs loudly.

"You were jealous, very very-"

"I will cut you" i threaten trying to pull my wrist away but his grip tightens and his amused smirk widens and before i know it im over his shoulder and he's walking further from the one place where i want to be the most, my damn bed. I try to squirm out if his tight grip and even punch and kick at him but he doesnt loosen his grip, just lets out a chuckle. Thinking of the only thing i could do to make him let go i sink my teeth into his back as hard as i can without drawing blood and locking my jaw tight.