Its on the loose

My skin never felt this hot. I felt like my blood was actually boiling and i needed my fist to be repeatedly hitting quinns face or better yet jokers. They were both idiots, dumb and dumber, stupid and stupider. Harley must've had something real good in between those chicken legs of hers that had joker turn into her puppet. Its like arkham all over again where she seperated us and then mind controlled him. I shouldve killed her the day she was in my room.

He was so brainwashed by his own creation im starting to have a hard time understanding why he wasnt taken down yet. When collecting the last of my belongings from his place i had the dismay of bumping into him on the way out which lead to a screaming match that ended with a "harley was right about you.", from him. That resulted in the quick death of about 7 of his henchmen after i was taken out of my state of shock. All i saw was red figuratively and literally-blood.

He wanted to play rough? He's met his match because i wasnt his frail little harley doll he could push and kick around. Reving the engine on my motorcycle as i zoomed through the other cars i could see his purple lambo swerving passed cars and onto what all of gotham knows as trade road. A partially abandoned 2 lane road that mainly trucks use on the begining of every month to trade goods with neighboring citys and bring in things from outercity factories. Nobody ever used it because of all the cracks and potholes in the road that was only durable by trucks.

Speeding up so i was right next to him i sent him a glare and once he realized me he rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on the wheel. Fine! Speeding up infront of him i turn the motorcycle to the side swinging my leg around to meet the other to avoid having it torn off, before tilting it over so its stops and is further blocking joker from passing. Jumping off i stand in the middle of the street with a harsh glare and crossed arms, not moving even once his car gets closer. Quickly he stomps on the breaks and the car stops two inches infront of me and he lets out a growling sound as he climbs out the car slamming the door.

"Youre so fucking...ugh! What do you think-"

"Shut up! Youre going to shut up and listen" i yell kicking out one of his headlights, which by the tick in his jaw pissed him off. Right now i didnt care about his attitude or anger because he was going to listen and remember im not his rag doll, i was the girl with the voice.

"Youre a real pain in the ass, y'know?" He rhetorically ask walking closer and i began pacing.

"You think i betrayed you when ive done everything with you! Every meeting, every kill, every heist EVERYTHING j, i was there! I didnt sell any information to anybody or tell anybody your precious secrets. Im the only one who truly had your back, YOU ASS!" I finally explode.

"Got it got it got it gottttt it" he breathes leaning on his car trying to stop me from talking but i groan running my hands through my straightened jet black hair.

"No joker you dont get it! You let this twit come in between us and string up her web of lies just like back in arkham the same EXACT way she seperated us and tried to 'cure' you. She fell in love with you and tried to fix you for her own selfish reason to have you as her pet of a boyfriend. I never tried to 'fix, change or cure' you i stood by you. Youre to blind to see i was your only real friend" i laugh sarcastically.

"listen doll, im not someone who loves, im not a good person im not even a friend. When youre any of those, people take advantage and use you." he breathes a slight growl comming out waving his arms around for emphasis.

"Yeah i know j ive seen the song and dance routine already its getting old. Youre not listening to whats really inportant-"