Sweater Weather - Engie x Reader

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit... Hit a metaphorical wall covered in spikes, with a solemn jukebox playing Megalovania in the background. Metaphorically.

Anyways, just a cute lil oneshot. FYI, 30 degrees Celcius is around 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Sorry it's so short, Reader-chans... >.<

Enjoy mah koalas!

"That's the last one!" You chirped happily, dropping the last box of parts on the ground and dusting your hands off with a grin. The Texan you were helping out laughed and sat on a rock, tossing you a cold beer.

You cracked open the cold drink and chugged it. It was way too hot not to - it was well over 30 degrees Celcius and the rest of the team had retreated into the air-con, leaving you and the Engineer to slave away in the heat, moving equipment from capture point to capture point.

Engie picked up his guitar and started to strum a gentle tune. You wanted to ask Engie to throw you another cold one, but you didn't want the music to stop, especially when he started singing along.

"And if I may just take your breath away,
I don't mind if there's not much to say,
Sometimes the silence guides your mind,
So move to a place so far away..."

You tilted your head back and closed your eyes, letting the music surround you. You smiled, because you knew this was just for you. Engie didn't tend to sing anything other than hard rock around the guys, but whenever you two were alone he'd play you something nice.

"It's too cold, it's too cold
The hands of my sweater."

Edit:   Not sure if the media worked, so here's a link to my favourite cover of the song 'Sweater Weather':

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSxB_Tb2F0