Chapter Forty

Rose knew that since their announcement about their engagment they had made headline news on just about every news article and magazine in the country and America.  It has all been a whirlwind and sometimes overwhelming from the love and support she would get from a lot of people, but she wouldn't have it any other way.  Today was their engagment interview with the same man who did Kate and William's, Tom Bradby.

Rose's stylist had chosen a beautiful pale pink dress just for the occasion.  It reached down to her shins as it had gold glitter on it as well.  The stylist thought it matched her personality, which was sweet and kind.  Paired with it she had gold heels that showed her toes.  Rose's light blonde hair was pulled up in a low bun and a few strands were left out framing her face as they were curled. 

As for the makeup, the makeup artist decided to make her skin look glowing.  Because she already had dry skin, she made sure the foundation she chose was dewy and added highlighter on all of the points where the sun hits her face, which were her cheeks bones along with adding some cream highlighter on her shoulders.  The eyeshadow was a bronze smokey eye look that made her blue grey eyes look brighter.  The makeup artist loved the color of her eyes and complimented on them. 

Rose was quite nervous, she just wanted to make Harry proud during this.   

Rose and Harry walked into the room at St. James Palace and were immediately met with bright flashes as she hooked her left arm in his right, letting the engagement ring to show off. Rose and Harry were squinting their eyes trying to not let the bright flashes blind them.

"Rose can you very simply talk about how he proposed?" A paparazzi asked.

"He took me on a holiday to a few places in South Africa and when we went to Cape Town he proposed to me on a beach. It was very romantic with the ocean in the background."

After a few more pictures were taken a security guard had them stop with the bright flashes constantly as it was bothering their eyes too much.

When they were done having pictures taken of them, they walked over to the interviewer which was Tom Bradby.

"Hello Harry and Rose it's a pleasure to meet you," Tom told them as they shook their hands.  "Congratulations on the engagement."

"Thank you.  It's nice to meet you as well," Rose spoke shyly.

After the introductions were done they all took their seat as Rose took her place on Harry's right side.  She placed her hands in her lap letting the engagement ring show off as she clamped her legs together.

"I'm not sure if both of you are aware but when you went public with your relationship back in December 2012, you broke the Internet.  Within minutes you were the most talked about couple on the Internet and television.  Everyone wanted to know who you were Rose and how long you had been together for."

Harry's eyebrows lifted up in surprise as neither of them had known that information.

"We actually didn't know any of that.  But we appreciate all of the support and love we have been getting."

"Rose how does it feel after being a Bridal Stylist for so many years to finally be planning your own wedding?"

"You know working as a Bridal Stylist for six years, I always envisioned how that special moment would be, but it didn't even come close to the real thing.  I never imagined that this would be my life now and as cliche as it sounds I'm marrying my best friend.  The saying always the bridesmaid never the bride pertained to me for six years, except instead of a bridesmaid, I was a bridal stylist helping other brides finding the perfect dress for their special day."