Chapter Thirty-Nine

Matthew and Nathan were leaving today and Rose was sad. She was glad that she got to spend some time with them.

Rose saw Nathan looking a little down so she went over to talk to them.

"Hey Nate, what's wrong?" She asked him.

"Nothing it's just that I'm going to miss you. But I'm happy for you that you found Harry."

"I'm going to miss you too," she told him as she pulled her younger brother in for a hug.

She rested her head on his shoulder and allowed her eyes to close. She loved her younger brother even if there was an age difference.

"I promise I'll be watching your engagement interview," he told her as they stepped away from their hug.

"I'm so nervous for that."

"Don't be. I know you'll do great."

"Thanks little brother," she told him ruffling his hair.

He lightly pushed his shoulder jokingly making Rose chuckle as she shook her head.

She hugged both of her brothers and told them how much she loved them as they left the palace.

...

Rose decided to take a walk along the gardens with her sister, mom, and Kate.

"Have you decided which designer will design your dress?" Kate asked her.

"No," Rose shook her head. "I've looked over the list but I can't pick one. I feel like everyone is expecting me to choose Vera Wang because I worked there as a Bridal Stylist for so long."

"Don't think about what everyone else wants or thinks you will pick. Go with what you want."

"Kate's right," her mother said. "Besides your boss said there won't be any hard feelings with them if you do decide to go a different route."

"I just have a lot to think about," Rose told the three of them.

Rose had a meeting with the Queen later on today about the wedding and which tiara they would use for Rose.

"Are you looking forward to seeing your little boy, Kate?" Rose asked wanting to get the subject off of the wedding.

"We're both looking forward to it. We have come up with some names but nothing is decided yet."

"I know Harry is looking forward to being an uncle."

"I know," Kate said as she laughed. "You'll be an aunt."

Rose was so excited for the new addition to the family. So much was happening in the Royal family that it was impossible not to be excited for them.

Candace couldn't believe that this was going to be her sisters life but also their life as well. Her older sister would be a duchess. She couldn't be happier for her.

...

Rose was sitting in front of the Queen's desk with her hands folded together in her lap.