Chapter Thirty-Six

Rose and Harry had spent their last few days sightseeing places that not even Harry had seen.  They were both happy that they were experiencing this together.  The country was so beautiful and it helped Rose to see why Harry loved it so much. 

They had just finished packing their bags and Harry's body guard had met the newly engaged couple at their door.  Harry had put Rose's ring back in the ring box because he didn't want the rumors to come before the announcement. 

He felt bad but this was the way it had to be. 

"You ready?"  Harry asked as Rose double-checked the room making sure they left nothing behind. 

When she noticed that it was exactly the way it was when they got there she nodded her head as she looked at Harry.

"Yeah,  I'm ready."

Harry's bodyguard followed closely behind as they walked with their luggage to the elevator that lead to the lobby.  Once Harry checked out they loaded up the car, they were off to their last and final destination of the holiday.

"So where are we going?" Rose asked as they got in the black Range Rover.

"The last stop is Lesotho," Harry said with a big grin plastered on his face. 

"I'm so excited," Rose said with a smile.  "I get to see why you love it so much." 

She put her left hand on his cheek and brought her lips to his in a sweet kiss as they started their journey to Lesotho. 

...

This place, Lesotho, was so special to Harry that he wanted to share this with his fiancé.  That felt so good to him.  To be able to call her his. 

When Rose entered his life at that restaurant, he never expected this to happen in a million years.  She was so closed off.  So heart broken from her ex-boyfriend that he wasn't sure if she would ever open her heart to love again.  Sure it was four years later, but she felt differently about love then.

She had a hard time back in Connecticut.  Being bullied until she had to drop out of high school to being homeschooled by her mum, and then her boyfriend leaving her for another girl was a lot for her to handle at a young age.

Along with this made her self-esteem go down and finding it hard to trust anyone but her family. 

But after a few years of living in London, she was able to gain most of it back.

Harry looked at his fiancé and noticed that she was still wearing the small dainty gold star necklace that he had first gotten her.  She had never taken it off and it made him smile every time he saw it. 

They pulled up to Maliba Mountain Lodge as the driver parked the car and Harry went to check in.  Rose stayed behind and helped the driver get the luggage out of the car.

"Thank you," Rose thanked him and he bowed his head in response.  

Rose looked around where they were and she was already excited to look around Lesotho.  Like the other two locations, Harry hadn't told her what they were going to do here and he was excited to show her around.  Harry walked back outside and led them to their room.  Rose had to admit that she liked this place a little more than Cape Royale Luxury Hotel.  Although that place was beautiful to Rose, this place she felt more in her element.   

The room was fairly big as was the bed.  It was a nice canopy bed and the outside was like a hut. There was a fireplace in the room as well with a chair and couch in front of it with a small table in front.