Chapter Fourteen

Arriving back in London, Rose couldn't stop her hands from shaking.  It still didn't matter if she was trying to reassure herself or Harry that everything was going to be fine, this was still a huge step in their relationship.  But somehow through the midst of it all, she knew that she was ready and that it was the right time.  

Turning to face her boyfriend of three years, she could see a sense of calmness about him that helped her feel better as he placed his warm hands on her small, shaky ones.  

"It's going to be okay, no matter what."  He told her in a soothing voice.

He could see that she was nervous so he pulled her onto his lap the for the rest of the drive from the airport in London to her flat.  No one knew what the future would entail, but Harry could only hope that the press didn't drive her away like it did to his ex-girlfriend.  He knew his life was a mess, but he hoped that she would be there for him just as he would be for her.  Rose put her head on his chest listening to his beating heart, as it helped calm her down.  Even though just the sound of his British accent helps.  

She always thought it was soothing.  

...

As the black range rover pulled up to her apartment, she didn't want to leave the comfort of her boyfriend's arms.  She knew that once she stepped out of that car she would have to face the real world.  Reluctantly releasing her arms from around his neck she let out a sigh.  

"I guess that's my cue," she told Harry. 

As she went to open the car door, her boyfriend stopped her from going any further.

"Wait," he replied.

"Yeah?"  She asked confused tilting her head to the side.  

Instead of replying he brought his lis to hers in a soaring but sweet kiss.  It was all of the reassurance they both needed.  To know that everything will be okay in the end.  No matter what.

"You and me, yeah?"  Harry asks her.

"Yeah,"she said biting her bottom lip, "you and me.  I love you."

"I love you too.  Be safe."

Arriving home in her cozy apartment she put her back against the door as she thought about the past week she had with Harry.  It was the first time neither of them were nervous having to watch to make sure paparazzi didn't find them or other people.  They could be free to love each other publicly.  They always were allowed to love freely.  That wasn't the problem.  The problem was keeping Rose safe.  She was innocent and could come off as fragile with everything that she had been through.  He didn't want this to be too much all too soon.

They hadn't meant for it to go on for two years in secrecy, but they just got in a comfortable routine and why change it if something was working?  That was their way of thinking.  

But all good things must come to an end and better things fall into place.

Looking around her room she smiled as she saw all of the Christmas decorations up.  She asked Harry to come by and they decorated her place together.  It was filled with laughter, joy, love, and Christmas music.  They had done it before they left for their trip to St. Tropez.  Christmas was Rose's favorite holiday.  

...

Rose didn't know what she was doing for Christmas this year.  She wanted to spend it with Harry and his family, but she also wanted to spend it with hers.  

Getting changed in her work clothes, she had on black slacks, a black chiffon long sleeve shirt with a gold glitter peter pan collar.  She applied winged eyeliner, mascara, and added a dark lipstick to her lips.  

Arriving at work she could see that they were going to be busy.  They had discounts on their dresses during the holiday season.  Not much, but enough.  It was quite cold today so Rose bundled up in one of her comfortable jacket.

Walking into her favorite work place, she immediately felt uncomfortable as her co-workers were staring her down and whispering to one another.  Rose wasn't sure what was happening, but she wondered if the news had already come out. 

A familiar face came up to her, Ava, and she looked did not look very happy.  In fact, she was angry at Rose.  She felt as though she were entitled to know that her co-worker was dating a Prince.  

"Care to explain?"  Ava asks in a monotone voice while shoving the magazine straight in Rose's face.  

She didn't care how rude she was being right now.  How dare Rose keep something this big from her?  

"I-"  Rose stopped as she glanced down at the magazine.  

Front and cover was a picture of her and Harry on their romantic holiday to St. Tropez.  Turning to the page of the story she skimmed through it.  

PRINCE HARRY'S NEW GIRL?

This past weekend, Prince Harry whom is third in line for the throne, was spotted on holiday in St. Tropez.  But he wasn't alone.  

A young woman was spotted with him and the duo looked very much in love.  They were seen getting off on the same private plane that he flew on.   

"They couldn't keep their hands off of each other," a source revealed.  

Indeed, it looks like couldn't.  We aren't exactly sure who she is but they spent the whole week together.  One day Prince Harry took her on a luxury yacht that had six bedrooms, a master suite, an on-deck jacuzzi, gym, swimming platform, and helipad.  

It is said that they stayed at La Villa Mauresque.  

"The couple couldn't look more in love," another onlooker revealed.  

Whatever the case may be we are happy that the young Prince might have found love.  

Check back in for more information regarding this at daily mail.  

Rose blinked her eyes to make sure they weren't deceiving her.  How could this be happening?  She didn't even know that the paparazzi knew where they were.  Let alone that it would happen in a blink of an eye.  

"Well?"  Ava asked with her arms crossed.  

Rose's boss came out and dismissed her for the day.  She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.  So she took the magazine and left.  

____________________

Be aware from here on out it will be a bumpy ride for Rose and Harry, so hold on tight.  

What do you think of Ava's reaction?  Was she right to react that way or being too hard on Rose without knowing the full story first?  

READ. LIKE. COMMENT :)