Chapter Twenty-Six

"I've. Missed. You. So. Much," Rose said in between each kiss.

"I've missed you too. It feels so good to finally be home," Harry commented.

And it was. To Harry, there was nothing more comfortable then the comfort of his own bed, other than the comfort of being in the arms of his girlfriend.

Everyone was so pleased to have Harry home.  It had been a long for four months for everyone and they were all just relieved that nothing happened to him.  Especially Rose. 

As they were cuddled together on his bed, they just enjoyed their time together.

"How was your trip to Germany?" Harry asked her.

"It was fine," she replied biting the inside of her cheek looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Did something happen?" Harry asked alarmed.

He knew his girlfriend like the back of his hand. She was an open book. There was never anything that she hid from him. They had an open communication. Sure they argued and had fights just like any normal couple, but with the love they shared for one another, they would be able to overcome anything.

"Please can we talk about it later?" Rose pleaded jutting out her bottom lip.

She knew she would tell him. They didn't have any secrets. She just didn't want anything to ruin their time right now or make Harry feel bad.

Harry looked at her skeptically.

"Okay," he brought his lips to hers and sealed it with a kiss.

...

"Ava and Oliver are getting married," Rose tells Harry later on.

"Really? Didn't they break up?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"They did but then a month ago they ran into each other while Ava and I were at dinner and he popped the question. From what Ava told me his family was pressuring him into asking her and he wanted to do it on his own timing in his own way."

"I'm happy for them."

Harry could still hear Will's words asking if he thought about proposing to Rose yet.

"Do you ever think about that?" Harry asked Rose.

"About what?"

"Marriage."

Rose bit the inside of her cheek. She wasn't expecting this question to come from Harry. He had never really talked about the future and always left her a little unsure on where he stood with the subject.

"I'd be lying if I said I haven't. What about you?" Rose asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, I have. Why haven't you said anything about it to me?" Harry questioned.

"I don't know," Rose sighed relieved Harry was thinking the same thing, "I just didn't want to be that nagging girlfriend who pressures her boyfriend into proposing to her if he didn't really think the same."

"You wouldn't be," Harry replied bringing Rose closer to him, "because I'm already thinking of it."

Before Rose could reply Harry smashed his lips onto hers. He tightened his grip around her waist drawing her in as she stood in between his legs. She felt his tongue lick her bottom lip begging for entrance. Rose didn't feel like giving in just yet, but then she felt his hands trail down her butt and felt him squeeze it making her open her mouth as his tongue dived in.