Chapter Forty-Four

It was now time for Rose's bachelorette party.  Candace had thought long and hard about what she thought her older sister might like and she narrowed it down to two options.  In the end, she decided to pick her first choice and had talked to Harry via Skype two months ago to get everything ready.  Candace had just finished packing her bags as her mother walked in her room.  

"Have you got everything ready?" Allison asked her daughter in her thick German accent.  

"Just finished," Candace replied with a satisfied smile on her face.  

Candace disliked packing, but she couldn't stand unpacking.  She would put it off for as long as she could.  Even if it meant that her clothes would be a wrinkled mess.  

"Just make sure that you girls are safe the whole time.  I don't want to think about what would happen if something happened to either of you and neither would Harry."

"We will."

She brought her mom into a hug and then her mom helped her with her suit cases as they brought them down the stairs.  

"Love you mom," She told her as she gave her one last hug before she left.  

"Love you too.  Tell Rose for me as well."

"I will."

After her father, John, helped her get her suit cases in his car he drove her to the airport.  

"Be safe.  Call me or Harry if anything happens, alright?" Her father said sternly.  

"I promise."

She knew her parents were only looking out for them as well as Harry would be.  Candace leaned in to give her father a hug as he wrapped his arms around his youngest daughter.  He was glad that she still lived with them as finding a place for Candace to live at by herself wasn't the easiest right now.  

"I love you," John told his daughter as they parted from their hug.  

"I love you too."

...

Rose was sitting on the couch looking at last minute details of everything for their wedding.  She didn't want to forget anything important.  They had sent out the invitations months ago and had gotten a reply back from everyone on the list.  Everything was starting to come together full circle.  She was able to enjoy her wedding planning after her talk with Kate and that was an immense relief to Harry.

He didn't want her stressing out over things she couldn't control.

Harry walked over to his fiancé and placed a hand on her shoulder.  She looked up at Harry as he leaned down and brushed his lips against hers in a lingering kiss just as they heard a knocking on the door.  Rose let out a sigh and Harry left to go answer the door.  He knew exactly who it was.  

Rose heard murmuring at the door and she wondered who it was.  Getting up from her seat she walked over and right away saw her younger sister.  Candace let out a squeal as Harry shook his head in laughter closing the door behind them as she spotted her older sister.  They hugged each other as Rose wasn't expecting this.    

"What are you doing here?" Rose asked her younger sister as soon as they released from the hug.  

"Your bachelorette party!" Candace said excitedly.  

"My what?"

"Don't tell me you don't know what a bachelorette party is," Candace said jokingly as she crossed her arms.  

"I know what it is I just didn't even think about it."

"Relax, I got it all covered."

"You do?" Rose asked skeptically as she raised one eyebrow.