Chapter Eighteen

Prince Harry's secret girlfriend makes first appearance!

As the holidays rolled around the Royal family were at Sandringham House for their annual Christmas celebration and church service at St. Mary Magdalene Church.  But what surprised everyone was the young blonde who was walking arm in arm with Prince Harry, his girlfriend of three years, Rose Anderson.  

The happy couple looked in love and care free.  Displaying public display of affections and were all smiles.  The young blonde was dressed in a Alexander McQueen pleated shirt dress along with a red velour pillbox hat by Karen Garaghty, with a pair of nude high heels.  We all know how much Duchess Kate Middleton loves Alexander McQueen.  

"She seemed very sweet and kind.  Definitely was quiet but she seemed like a lovely girl who was very much in love with Prince Harry," one person said who saw her.

Although, she didn't meet any of the people everyone who was there thought that she seemed different than the type of girl that he usually went for.  They could feel the love they had for each other a mile away and saw the happiness in their eyes.  

It was even said that Prince Harry had flown in Rose's family for the special occasion as a Christmas surprise.  Although we are not sure how long they are staying here it was said that they met the Royal family and the Middleton family for the first time and they all got along quite lovely.  

...

Rose was back with her family at her apartment.  She had the best time at Sandringham and still couldn't believe that Harry would do this for her.  It had been a few days and she hadn't spoken to him since then.  She hoped that everything was alright, but she also wanted to make the most out of her family visiting her.  

"How long are you guys staying here for?"  Rose asked her dad.  

"A month," he replied with a big grin.  

She squealed and hugged her dad.  She had missed them more than she realized that she had.  Rose wanted to make the most of their time that she had and ended up calling her boss, Linda Simmons, to ask for some time off.  Thankfully, her boss was understanding and let her workers take time off for vacation when they could.  

Rose decided to take her family sight-seeing around London and show them where she worked. She loved what she did and knew that her family was happy for her.  It had taken some time and quite a lot of convincing for them to accept her being a bridal stylist, but they knew that they couldn't tell her what to do.  It was her life and as long as she was happy that was all that mattered to them.  They had raised her right and with her growing up the military, she was raised differently than most people she knew.  

After taking them around the area of London where she lived and going on a Double-decker bus they were all quite exhausted.  They had gotten quite a few souvenirs to take back with them to the States and were so far loving London.

Rose heard a knock on her door.  She was confused as to who it might be as she was not expecting anyone.  Rose was so tired and all she wanted to do was sleep after her long day with her family.  With a groan, she got up from her bed to open the door revealing her boyfriend of three years along with his body guard.  Rose greeted her boyfriend with a kiss as his body guard left to go wait in the car.  

"Hey," he greeted her nervously.  

She could tell he had something on his mind and he had no idea how she was going to take this news.  Her family was all asleep and so she closed her door leading her boyfriend to her bedroom.  As soon as she closed her bedroom door to give them some privacy, Harry's lips were on hers in a passionate kiss with his hands roaming his girlfriends body.  

He knew that her family was here but he needed this at the moment to just forget for a bit.  He knew that he shouldn't use this as an excuse but he really couldn't wait much longer as he started kissing down his girlfriends neck.  He heard her sigh as he found her sweet spot.  Making their way to her bed she took her boyfriend's shirt off running her hands down his chest and toned stomach.  

...

"Not that I'm complaining," Rose said while panting, "but what brought that on?"

She had to admit that was one of the best moments they had.  Harry took his time with her and made it nice and slow, making it count.  They had to be quiet though as her family was asleep in the other rooms of her apartment.  

Harry was fiddling with his fingers unsure of how to bring the subject up.  He had kept it to himself for about a month and it was one of the major reasons why he had flown his girlfriends family out to London so that she wouldn't be lonely.  

"Harry?"  She asked him again.  

He had never been this nervous to tell her news before not even for speaking engagements that he had to attend with the Royal family.  He didn't know why he was nervous, he was so comfortable around her that he could be himself and she wouldn't judge him.  In return, she would be silly and weird and instead of him thinking less of her, he welcomed it.  

His fingers danced along her bare skin shooting goose bumps in the spot where he he touched, making her cuddle closer to him.  

"You know I love you right?"  Harry asked her.  

"I know, I love you too," she told him quietly.

"I just got called in to go to Afghanistan for four months."  

Rose felt her whole world just stop.  She knew this was the life of being in the military.  Rose had to endure it with her father being deployed four times and her older brother being in Iraq once.  She knew that Harry had been deployed once before and knew that he could handle it, but she knew that there were always battle scars and that these men got PTSD from what they had seen overseas.  

His first time being deployed, he spent time in Helmand province in 2007-08, but he was pulled out after the media reported his secret deployment.  

It was scary for Harry as the media had not realized how serious this information was.  This was war.  It wasn't something to play around with and the fact that they released his location so easy, was an endangerment to not only his life but the men in his platoon.  

Rose could only hope that he came back to her in the end.