Death Calling

SONHYO POV:

"Why is everything looking so white?" I said while rubbing my eyes. Suddenly I heard some noise coming from everywhere..

Rubbing my eyes again and try to see things clearly...

The haze now slowly fading and allowing me to see what is happening around me.

Then, I can see a lot of people surrounding in the middle of the street...

What happened here?

I get up and walk towards the crowd.

I saw there's an accident.. I walk closely and saw a very familiar car.

Red Lamborghini..? 04 하 1020.??

is that.. my car??

I'm start shaking...

That's not me. It couldn't be me. This is impossible.

I saw a person inside.

She is looking so weak,hopeless and her whole body are covered by blood.

My tears falling again..

"NO!!!NO!!IT'S NOT ME!!" I start yelling for help. Crying very loud while looking at my hopeless self.

My white dress were now red because of the blood.

" Am i dead? " I asked myself.

"No.." A voice approach me. A creepy and hoarse voice..

"Wh-who are you?" My voice are tumbling.

"Look behind you..beautiful~" The voice whispered. I turn around then saw a man dressed in whole black.

"Who are you? What happened to me?" I ask me while he just smirking to me.

"Well.. I'm Grim Reaper. As you may know my job are. But don't worry,not now.." He said smirking at me.

What does he mean by that??

"Kim Sonhyo, you are 18 years old. The youngest daughter from Kim Fashion Company and soon will be the President at the company.. Am I right?" He ask.

I just nodded.

"Poor you.. You are on the top of tower. But look at you now, What's gonna happened to you.." He said again while looking at me with his sympathy look.

"What will happen to me?" I asked him. My tears still falling.

"Wipe your tears honey~".. "You have no much time to cry like a crybaby.. So listen up.." he said in a serious voice. I nodded while wiping my tears away.

"You have being given 49 days to stay on Earth and find out why so you can die in peace... Then on the last day, I will take you with me. Here. At this place, at this time."

"Find out why? What does it mean??" I asked him clueless.

He smirk at me.

" Have you ever wonder. What happened to you now, is it just an accident? " He said with a smirk on his face.

I look at him then turn to look at my lifeless body.

This..

This was not an accident?

Did someone trying to kill me?

I feel that he touched my shoulder.

"That why I'm giving you 49 days, to figure this out. To bring justice to yourself." I turned and looking at him