Confession?!

Sehun pov:

It's been a week since the incident at the hospital happened. The workers at the hospital were directed to be more vigilant and constantly observe the state of Sonhyo body  so unwanted things won't happened again.

Thanks God everything seem fine and okay.

Every morning, I'm awake and saw Sonhyo smile. It gave me strength every day.

"Sehun!! Today I want to go to the hospital. Would you like to join me??" Sonhyo asked,awake me from my daydream. I smiled and just nodded.

- MyungWoo Hospital -

As usual, I come to hospital and seeing Sonhyo's mother and Yugyeom together taking care of Sonhyo. I'm so close to them as they treat me like a family.

Sonhyo's mother.

She treat me like a son. The feeling that I haven't feel for almost 15 years living. Yugyeom and his others siblings treat me like their siblings too. I never feel this way before. I always wish to have siblings and Sonhyo's family makes me feel so special.

"Hyung!! Thank you for everything you have done to Sonhyo.. I'm sorry I doubt you at our first meeting, but this time around I'm sure.. that no one care about her like you do. Thank you hyung!~" Yugyeom words still playing in my mind. It's my pleasure to help her and your family Yugyeom-ah.

Jongdae hyung.

He's so nice to me. He's like a brother to me and sometimes his attitude makes me confused. Am I younger than him?? Hahaha He's just act like a kids sometimes.. So different from his twins, Hyuna.. She so arrogant towards me and yeah.. always talk bad things about Sonhyo but I know it's not true. I'm just weird about something. What is her problem with Sonhyo?!

"I will be your mother everytime you needed someone called mother, Sehun.."  Thank you eomeoni. You make me believe that I still have someone to hold on.

Yeah.. I haven't meet their father. What I know from Yugyeom, he's always overseas. "Oh Sehun!" I heard someone call me as I turn around.

It's Hyuna.

"I want to talk to you." She say coldly. I look at Sonhyo then just follow Hyuna outside.

"I've being watching you since the first.." She say suddenly. I looked at her strangely. What is she try to say?

"Tell me what actually you want?!" She ask again. I smirk. "I don't understand what are you trying to tell me,Miss Hyuna.." She laugh a bit then glare at me serious.

Author pov :

"Only stupid human will date that stupid girl.. So tell me what actually you want from Sonhyo?!!" Hyuna asked with smirk. She know that Sehun won't date Sonhyo sincerely. Nobody will date anyone from rich family sincerely. And someone like Sehun are included.

Sehun smirked.

He walk closer to Hyuna making her a bit surprised as she walk backwards. She feel her back touch the wall and Sehun was close few inches away from her.. "wh-what are you do-doing?!" She ask stammer without looking at Sehun.

Sehun locked Hyuna's ways with both his hand beside her. Making her become more panic.

"What are you doing?!!" She yelled as Sehun smirk. "Maybe.." Sehun finally spoke. Hyuna looked up to Sehun. Feeling strange and didn't really understand what Sehun was talking about.

"Maybe I'm stupid.. Because I love your sister.." Sehun say then walk away leaving Hyuna clueless..

_________

Sehun walk to Sonhyo's ward and his heartbeat didn't stop betting fast.. He stop then sit nearby the room. Touching his chest and breathing hard.. "what is this?? I never feel this way before.." Sehun ask himself.. He even sweating. After he "confess" his feelings about Sonhyo to Hyuna, he's heart keep betting fast..

"OMG.. Do I really fall in love with Sonhyo?!!" He thought.

※※※※※

Can I be cruel?? I want to update this short...........

Hahaha am I even allowed to do that?

By the way.. enjoy this short update and don't forget to vote,comment and follow me for more~~~

I LOVE YOUU!!!!