Meeting

Sehun Pov :

The sound of my alarm clock wakes me up. It's already morning as the light shine through the window..

As I open my eyes, Sonhyo bright smile come to my first view.. "arghh!! Hey you shocked me!!" I sighed.

" Hehe sorry~ I can't wake you up so I can only stare at you. Based it's 6:30. I don't want you to running out late to your class.." She giggle. I look at the clock and it's 6:33 a.m. The time I used to wake up every day.

" You wait for me at the living room. I'll get ready for class. " I said as she nodded.

_______

''So where should we go now?" I ask her the she just look at me surprisingly. I know why she look at me like that.

"aren't you suppose to go the class?"..

"My class has being canceled. So I had nothing to do today. Based, I already promise to you if I'm free I'll help you. So where are we going now?" I ask. She smiled at me.

"I want to visit myself at the hospital. MyungWoo Hospital." she said as I nodded.

I stopped the taxi then tell the driver to send us to the Myungwoo Hospital. Hospital for rich and named person.

I know who's Sonhyo.

Kim Sonhyo.

She was born from a wealthy family.. Kim Fashion Family and she's the youngest heirs from the family..

23 November 2016, She will holding the President title officially..

But look at her now.. She look so innocent and know nothing about everything that happened around her. She just being a devoted daughter to her parents and received hates from her eldest siblings.

She said she was really close to her brother but after being announced by her father that she is gonna be the heirs of the company, he started to stand off and refused to talk with her.

Poor her.. From what I can see, She didn't want the title at all. She just want to be happy with her family.

Look, She even think to meet her family first rather than looking for the murder. It must hurt her feeling so much to know if the suspect is one of her family members. She love her family more than everything.

_______________

"I'm nervous.." She said as we arrived the hospital. I see she's holding her hand together tightly while smile nervously.

"I can see that.." I smile to her as she looked at me. "Let's go" I said then walk in. She followed me. I asked one of the nurse at the counter where is her room. The nurse politely shows me the room. I smiled and thanked her. I wanted to go in but Sonhyo stop, stopping me too.

I look at her.

"Why?'' I asked her when she frozen in front the door. I can see she started to teared up. I felt sympathy towards her. "My mom.." She said in sob. I look through the door window.

Her mom is caressing her hand with tears.

Then I look back at her..

"I-I made..My mom cr-cried.."she said between her sob. I felt bad towards her. I want to comfort her by hugging her but I can't.