Save her

"How was the sleep, princess?" The person asked as she smirk. Sonhyo slowly recognize the person face as she was completely surprised.

"Unnie?! What are you doing?? Let me go!!" Sonhyo yelled while struggling to move but the rope that tide around her was to tight. The person laughed looking at Sonhyo who's struggling.

"Yoona unnie!! What are you doing? Please let me go.." Sonhyo started to tear up.

"SHUT UP!! DON'T DARE TO SPEAK!!" Yoona yelled making Sonhyo completely silent.

_________

Yugyeom woke up as he saw everyone was looking at him with a worried face.

"Yugyeom ah!! You are awake! Are you okay?" Jongdae said as he get up from his seat right after Yugyeom open his eyes. Everyone heard Jongdae as they rushed to him.

"Yugyeom ah! Are you okay?! What happened?!" Sehun asked repeating Jongdae questions. "Sonhyo!! Where is her??!!" Yugyeom asked after he recall what happened last night. He get so worried until he doesn't care about his pain. He ignored the elders questions.

"We got a phone call from hospital saying you collapsed and Sonhyo is missing." Haeryung explains as she want Yugyeom to calm down.

"Yoona noona.. She's the one who kidnapped Sonhyo. " Yugyeom sighed frustrated. The others was so shock.

"Are you sure Yugyeom?! She is your sister.." His father asked. Yugyeom just nodded.He can clearly remember how she look like last night. How she smirk and how she hit him last night.

He Remember Everything.

"How could she do that?.. Omg.." Jongdae just cannot believe it was Yoona. Yes he,himself don't know his sister that well but he never know that she could do something bad like this.

"I need to look for her." Yugyeom said while pulling IV tubes from his hand. (I'm sorry if it was wrong. I don't know what is that things name.) and went off from the bed. He wanted to move more but the pain on his head stop him right away. "ARGHH!" He groan in pain.

"You should just rest Yugyeom ah..You haven't recover yet.." Hyuna said while pushing Yugyeom slowly back to his bed. Yugyeom have no effort to fight so he just listen to his sister.

"Noona.. What am I supposed to do now? Sonhyo is in danger out there and I'm here. Laying and rest.. What am I supposed to do?!" Yugyeom hold Hyuna's hand while his tears flow down. Hyuna just smile bitterly then she wiped his tears away.

"Don't worry.. We will look for her.. You need to rest so that you have your strengths back.. okay?" Hyuna tried to comfort him and Yugyeom just smile.

Sehun already leave the room when Yugyeom said Sonhyo was kidnapped by Yoona.

"I should know it from the first time we met.. The way she glare at me.It mean something! It Mean Everything!!" He whispered to himself. He now clearly remember about the woman in black that breaks in into Sonhyo's room and remove her respirator. And also the cause of her accident.

Sehun has no way to go but he just followed his heart that telling him where she was.

He suddenly stop in the middle of street.And closed his eyes.