Kidnapped

"Unnie.." Sonhyo called after Hyuna enter the room. Everyone was in the room. Hyuna felt guilty but she managed to keep her cold expression like she always do.

Hyuna walk closer to her as everyone left the room except for Sehun and Yugyeom.

As Hyuna already closer to her,Sonhyo grab her hand. Hyuna can felt her cold hand being warm up by Sonhyo's hand.

"Unnie.. I never hate you after what happened." She spoke.

"Of course you're not. Because you are stupid after all." Hyuna said but not the way she dissed her like always. She strokes Sonhyo's head then pull her into a warm hug. Sonhyo smiled and hug her back.

"I'm sorry.." Hyuna whispered. It's so soft and unclear but Sonhyo hear it clearly. Suddenly she felt Sonhyo warm hand become cold as ice instantly. Her body as well.

She broke the hug and look at Sonhyo worried.

"What happened to you?! Your body is as cold as ice, Kim Sonhyo!" She asked freaking out. Sehun and Yugyeom who's listening to her,rushed to her.

They hold Sonhyo hand and Hyuna is right. Her hand is so cold.

"What happened? You're so cold.." Yugyeom said as he keep holding both of her hand, trying to warm her hand.

Sehun look at her. As she look at him back.

"What did i don't know.??" Sehun mounting at Sonhyo as Sonhyo just shook her head and look down.

"What is going on??" He asked himself again.

________________

It's already midnight. Everyone had went back to home leave only Yugyeom in the room with sleeping Sonhyo.

He didn't sleep because he was busy to keep Sonhyo warm. Her body is still so cold like a dead body.

He place that hot packed all over at her body. Her hand,her neck,her legs and her forehead.

Gurgggggggg~

Yugyeom hear his tummy groan. "Omg! Hahaha my tummy sounds like a monster." Yugyeom said as he laughed and stroke his stomach.

He walk to the cabinets and looking for some snacks to eat.

When he went back to Sonhyo, someone hit him from behind and that's makes him fall.

"Arghh!!" Yugyeom groan as he fall on the floor and saw a figure walking towards Sonhyo.

"So-Sonhyo.." Yugyeom try to move but his head was too painful as he could feel a blood flow to his forehead.

The person took out a handkerchief from his pocket. The person then cupped Sonhyo's mouth as she open her eyes and surprised by the person. Sonhyo's struggling to push the person but the person is too strong.

"Shuu.. sleep baby sleep.. I will make you sleep forever.." the person whispered to Sonhyo while smirking. Sonhyo's open wider before she collapsed due the drugs doses.

The person then carried her on his shoulder.

The person walk by Yugyeom as Yugyeom put his whole effort and pull the person leg and stop him.

The person smirk then he kick Yugyeom's face. Making him groaned in pain.

The person squatted down.

Smirking while pulling Yugyeom's hair to face him.

Yugyeom spilled out some blood from his mouth and look up to the person face.

He saw the most shocking view that he have ever seen.

"Get some rest my brother, I know you're tired. " the person said while smirking. The person then slap Yugyeom face and he collapsed.

««○●○»»

Sonhyo open her eyes and look around. She was in an abandoned house while noticed that she's tied up and her mouth was covered.

Her head felt heavy and painful.

"What happened to me?" She asked herself as she tried to remember what happened last night and that makes her head even dizzy.

She couldn't remember anything but she just could hear a voice whispered to her.

- "Shuu.. sleep baby sleep.. I will make you sleep forever.." -

The last thing she heard before she passed out.

"What will happened to me now??" She asked herself. Just right after, she heard the door wreaking as she saw a figure walking inside.

"How was the sleep, princess?" The person smirked.

_______________

*kneeling for apology*

Hey. I'm back.
I'm sorry for my sudden hiatus. Most of you might be so surprised. It's just I've lake of ideas for this fanfic and because of my mountain of assignment. So I'm quite busy with my life.
But heyy!!
I came back!! Soo I hope u enjoyed this chapter and the question mark on this chapter make u guys curious and looking forward for another chapter that I'm still working on.

Btw, the "his" (that directly to the person) in this fanfic doesn't mean the person is male. This is for calling name for the person since we don't know the person gender. But can u guys guess who is the person?

Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me! U guys know how I love to communicate with u guys ❤❤❤