Someone

↓↓↓↓

«Love is something we can't control»

↑↑↑↑

※※※※※

"Sehun?! Oh Sehun!!" Sonhyo called while waving at Sehun who's keep staring at her.. Sehun seem like he just awake from his dream day and look at Sonhyo blank.

"Are you okay?!" Sonhyo asked him back as he just smiled and nodded.

"Aish..what is wrong with me?!" He thought, mentally slapped his own forehead.

"So when would you like to start the plan?? Looking for your-- you know..your murder.." Sehun asked as Sonhyo look away with a bitter smile.

"You know what Sehun... After today I felt like I don't care about this anymore.. What I care is, I want to see my family happy.. I don't care about that title.. I don't care being rich.. I realized something that's important in life is time with someone we loves.." Her words makes Sehun speechless.

____________

"Hello Sehun~" Someone call Sehun from behind. Sehun turned and know it's Irene, his partner at his work place.

Sehun just smiled.

"You're early today..I thought you will come at 2:30.. Have you finished your important work?" She asked as Sehun just nodded.

For Sehun, only Irene who's open to talk to him. Maybe because Irene are so friendly but as usual Sehun don't really talk to her since he don't like to talk to people.

"But if I can ask, What is your important things to do just now?? I'm so surprised when I got a phone call from you .." Irene asked while putting on her apron. Sehun just stare at her until she feels awkward and uncomfortable.

"Sorry maybe I shouldn't ask.." Irene said then walk to the kitchen.

For the whole day, Sehun just being thinking about Sonhyo problem and her family.

"Isn't possible for me to replace Sonhyo's position?" Sehun think about it every single minutes that day. He feel sympathy towards Sonhyo and her family.

Sonhyo need her family.. Her family really need her too..

But it's the fate that Sonhyo gonna die soon.

He can't imagine how her family will be if get a news that Sonhyo have no chance to live and die. Yugyeom and her mother. He can see how much they love Sonhyo.

Irene approach him.

"Heyy..are you okay?" Irene asked. She have being watching Sehun from early of the day. Something is not right with Sehun. Today he really not like himself. He keep day dreaming and not doing his work right. Irene as his work partner, quite worry about Sehun. Since it's break time, Irene choose to talk to him and let he share his problem.

Sehun just shook his head. Irene sigh lightly.

"Come on Sehun.. If you have a problem, you can share it with me.. I'm ready to listen.. " Irene pat his shoulder.

"Hmm.. Irene.. Do you know Kim Sonhyo from Kim Fashion Company?" Sehun started to speak out. Irene look at him strange and nodded. "Yes.. I've heard about her before..She's the youngest in the family right?" Irene asked him back.. Sehun nodded. "Do you know about her accident?" Sehun asked her again.