A Goodbye

Her face look so pale. Her gesture,her smile and her voice. I'm missing all of it.

Her heartbeat dropped. The doctors and nurses rushed into the room. Her family waiting with tears and so much worried.

The doctors came out with a sad face and giving us the saddest news ever.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim,Mrs.Kim... We had tried our best but we cannot save her anymore. We were sorry for your whole family lost."

And just by that we lost her.

I've lost her forever.

I see the others family members was crying. My tears flow down too as I slowly walk in.

Her face look so peace.

I walked closer.

Holding her cold hand again. I placed a kiss on her hand. I kiss her forehead and whispered " I Love You " serial time.

No body will understand how hurt my heart was.

This pain...

The last time I felt this hard when my parents left me.

Now the person I love, the person who give me reason living, the person who makes me felt special.. left me..

Again.

_______________

Sonhyo was safely buried yesterday.

Her leave really gave the others a hard impact. Yugyeom was not able to stop from crying. Hyuna and Jongdae was there to help the family greetings the guest who came to give her,her last wishes and apologies.

A lot of people coming and conveying their condolences.

I was sitting at the corner, watching everything.

"Let's take some fresh air outside." Someone suddenly approached me from behind. Without myself realizing it,I already agreed with his invitation.

_____________

"Was it hard?" He suddenly asked. I look at him strange because I don't understand him.

"Able to see spirits everyday.. that wasn't easy.." he said with his calm face. I look at him surprised.

How he know it?!

As he know what I was thinking..

"I was like you before. I can see those spirits everyday. And I really hated it.. I feel like it burned me so much and disturb my lifestyle from the others. But hey.. Actually when time flows so fast,you will appreciate the ability you had as it gone one day.." he said again.

My eyes wider and I look up at him.

Lost my ability?

What does that it even meant?

"The special ability we had now will gone one day. When the time we really want to see the things, we lost it.." he said again.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't understand you." I asked so I can understand him more.

"When I was at your age, I can see the spirit of a dead human. Of course. Some of them the good one and some of them aren't. Until one day, I met this really beautiful girl and with her beautiful and bright sprite, crying in beside the road."

"She came from unwealth family. From her story, she was ungrateful daughter for her parents that keep begging for something out of their capabilities. "

"One day.. On her birthday,her parents give her something that she really wanted too. A car. A car that actually took her life away just on her birthday."

"I don't even know her and of course I don't want to help her.. because for me, ghost are just giving me a hard time.. But because I felt uneasy, I help her anyway. I met her parents and they are nice to me. They give me their warm and sweetest smile even though they are still sad for her condition."

"Day by day, I help her, I fall on her and actually cannot believe that she was a bad person and rude to her parents. When we meet her her parents, she smiled and even give they a hug.. I really missed her.."

"Sorry sir.. but what happened after that? What do you mean that I will lose my ability?" I asked him.

"When you fall in love with a spirit and you know she will leave, she will take away your ability with her." His explanation makes me kinda surprised but i just realized it..

I didn't see anything ever since yesterday.

Does it really mean I cannot see any spirits anymore?

««○●○»»

I unlocked the door and enter the house.

I look at my surrounding and I truly understand that now I cannot see anything.

This house...

This house is full of memories with me and Sonhyo.

I really miss her.

She bring joy and happiness to me and this house. This house still look neat and tidy like the last time she clean it up.

"I'm not going to move anything from it place." I love you Sonhyo..

««○●○»»

As the night coming.

So cool, especially when I'm here alone.

"I should sleep now.." I persuade myself. I know I won't be able to sleep but I know Sonhyo will hate it if I been this weak and suffering myself like this.

I will fight for her.

I walk into my room and just throw myself in the bed.

Just like I said. I won't be able to sleep anyway.

I turned around and another time just to make sure myself comfortable and I want to force myself to sleep.

Suddenly my eyes spotted on this clean and clear white envelope..

He walk to his study table and take the envelope then walk to his bed again. As he sit down he read what was written on the envelope.

A goodbye letter for my handsome boyfriend, Oh Sehun

______________

Update!!! I really missed u guys!! Now enjoy the update~~