Kindness

"I'm sorry Kim Sonhyo. But I don't think I want to help you." Sehun said then stand up. "I don't want to face anymore problem, being too nice with spirit like you. Getting too attached with you guys has really ruined my life." He took out the house key from his bag. He then unlock the door.

Sonhyo look at him confused.

She want to stop him and beg him to help but she just didn't have the strength.

"Go away and don't ever come here again!" He said giving her a death glare then entered the house.

Leaving Sonhyo speechless.

" I really thought you could help me. I'm sorry if whatever I did, makes you think I'm selfish. However,thank you so much from spending your precious time on me and listen to my problems. " She said while bowing to him.

Then, Sonhyo left.

But she didn't go that far, since she don't know where she was and where to go, She decided to sit somewhere near and leave in the morning.

She started tearing.

"Omma.. Appa.. I miss you guys.." She whispered between her sob.

_____________

Sehun pov :

" I really thought you could help me. I'm sorry if whatever I did, makes you think I'm selfish. However,thank you so much from spending your precious time on me and listen to my problems. "  My back against the door then I sat down.

"Am I being too cruel?!" I asked myself.

Maybe I am too cruel to her. She just a hopeless spirit that lost by herself in this cruel world and I'm her only hope.

I sighed.

"I need to get her back!" And with that I open the door and hopefully she's still there. But, unfortunately, She's gone.

"Aish, did she really leave?! " I complained. Maybe I shouldn't chase her away just now.

I close my door and start looking for her. Since she's still a new spirit, she's a bright blue, lol if you know what I mean.

Not too far from home, I found her sitting beside the road alone. She seem so bright at the dark area.

I slowly approach her.

"Hey.." I called her. Since I couldn't touch her.

She look up to me with a surprise look. I can clearly see her tears still flowing from her eyes. I looked away.

"Follow me.." I said then she shook her head. I looked at her weirdly. "I don't want to disturb you again.." She said.

I knee down to face her.

"I will help you. Now follow me. It's not safe for you to stay out here alone in the dark. You're still new. There might be an evil spirit that will approach you.." I said then I walk with her to my house.

She silently follow me.

____________

As soon as we reach my house area she asked.

"Can I come in?" I look at her with smile.

"why? have you never been in the men house before?" I smirked. She look at me with the innocent look while nodding.

"Just come in. Sorry if the house is a bit messy. I've no time to clean up." I said. I close the door after she entered.

"Do whatever you want first. I'm going to take a shower.." I said then disappear behind my room door