Golden Memories

↓↓↓
-Never gonna let you go.Giving you my heart and soul-
↑↑↑

20 days more left..

20 days more left for me to see Sonhyo and be with her. I'm still confused. Am I really in love with her? I also don't know. Even if I like her, she will never like me back or even if she do, we can't because we're different.

Too different..

20 days left and she look even weak and pale,but she hide them. She smile sweetly at me,no she force herself to smile. She know that I'm happy every times she smiles.

I'm scared to love her. If i love her.. I can't let her go. How?!

"Sonhyo.." I call as she turn to me weakly. She smile at me without caring that she's tired. "Are you okay?" I ask as usual. She nodded at me and smile. I walk out from the room and saw Yugyeom was on phone with someone.

I sit beside him after he done taking with the person on the phone.

"Who's it? " I asked. He look at me and says it was a detective that in charged with Sonhyo's accident. I was wondering what they're talking about and what's new from the investigation. I ask him and he told me everything.

He said that, It's right that Sonhyo's car was intentionally broken. That mean it was a attempted murder. And about the incident at hospital few days ago might have to do with the same murder. Only, the reason for that murder to kill Sonhyo was unclear.

It's maybe jealousy from others.

I don't know why but I always feel that the suspect was from the family.

//..flashback..//

"Sonhyo I'm curious of something.." I said as Sonhyo look at me with her eyebrows lift up.

"How if the ... m-murder are one of your acquaintance ?"I asked carefully. She look at me blur,still didn't understand what I'm saying.

"Yeah you know. Maybe your friends or maybe from you own.. fa-family?!" I asked again and slowing the "family" word. I don't want to broke her heart by saying this since family being something that's sensitive for her.

She look down.

"Not my family.. I hope not my family.." she said while shook her head. I just smile bitterly.

I put my hand on hers and smile at her.

"Yeah..your family loves you. They won't did that.." I said as she look at me and smiled.

//..end..//

"Not her family please.. I'm hoping for the same things. She must be so upset if she know the killer was from her own family." I say inside.

I pat Yugyeom shoulder. This kid look so stressed. Poor him.. He must be so sad after Sonhyo left.

"Hey Yugyeom.." I call as he look at me. I smiled before continue my words.
"Whatever happen to Sonhyo.. I hope you will accept it." I said. He look at me with smirk. "No hyung, If anything happen to my sister, I'm gonna kill myself and be with her everywhere.." He say then walk away from me.

I sigh.

I can't do anything with that. "Sehun.." I heard a voice call me, I turn and saw it was Sonhyo. I walk to her and ask her what wrong. She's asking me to go home with her cause she feel tired.

________

"Sonhyo do you mind to accompany me to one place?" I asked, She turn to me and just nodded. I stop the taxi and get in. I told the driver to go the destination as he nodded.

- Amusement Park -

"Sehun.. what are we doing here?" Sonhyo ask, confused. I smile at her as she look at me totally confused. "Before you leave, let's create some memories.." I said the just walk . "Faster, follow me.." I said as she just follow me everywhere.

(Fast forward~~~~~)

We both now are sitting in the Ferris Wheel, enjoying the beauty of Seoul and the moment of both of us. The atmosphere was quite and relaxing.

"Sehun.. what will happen if I'm gone?" Sonhyo asked suddenly. I look at her confused. But she just look at me with smile.

"Can you do me a favor??"she ask. I just nodded and listen to her.

"I have no much time left.. When I'm gone, I hope you can take care of my family, I hope you can still contact them and be part of them. I know they will treat you like a family and I want you to keep your eyes on them." She sounded like she's really prepared to leave. I look down, feeling sad.

If you leave, who's gonna be with me every morning. Who's gonna talk to me non stop, making my boring days turn to a happy day. You're the only one that can make me laugh and smile like a fool.

But I cannot resist the fate that you gonna leave soon. I can't fix anything. I'm here just to help you to finish your undone work. Which is spending your reminding life with the one you love the most.

Your Family.

"I will always try my best to full your wishes, Kim Sonhyo.." I said as I look up and smile at her. She nodded and smile sweetly at me.

Those smile..

I'm gonna miss them after this. She keep giving me those smile everyday. Maybe she know when she leave, I'm gonna miss her smile. That smile make me fall for her even deeper.

V.. Is it wrong to fall in love with her?? I love her so much. But unfortunately she's not gonna be mine. How I wish I know Sonhyo from the start and be with her even longer. 49 days aren't enough for me to spend time with her.

I'm gonna lose someone I love again.

"Sonhyo. I love you." I can't think properly.. It's just split out from my lips.. What have I done?!.

Sonhyo look at me surprise..

" Sehun.. What are you talking about?? Are you kidding me??" She ask stuttered.

"I'm not kidding or joking.. I really love you.. I don't know but I love you more that you can imagine." I said looking at her seriously.

I can't lie to myself and I'm not even lying. I love her so much even though we just know each other and just for helping her but what I know. I love her more that MYSELF can imagine..

"I love you too Sehun but-- you know we can't.." I heard she sigh.. yeah.. Unfortunately we can't..

«««○○»»»

Hello my beautiful readers~~~
I hope you enjoy this chapter and lile it!! It took me few hours to finish this and I really hope it perfect for you guys.. please enjoy reading, vote,comment and follow me for more..

●●●●

25th December 2016

It's Christmas Day.. I hope you enjoyed and celebrate this happy day with your loves one!! I love you too and don't forget to check out the new song from EXO special winter album for this year.. I hope you guys enjoy and love the song (this song help me alot with this chapter)

I LOVE YOU ALL~~