Awaken

-Sehun pov-

"Sonhyo!! Where are you?!"I yelled out her name. No sign that she was here. Where is she now?! I haven't see her the whole day today. This is making me worry.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was from Yugyeom.

"Yes Yugyeom?" I immediately answered. "Hyung!! U need to come here now!! It's Sonhyo!!"  When Yugyeom mention Sonhyo name,that somehow make me panic..

"what happened to her?!! Yugyeom please speak!" I asked impatient.. "Hyung.. she's awake!! Come over now!!" Yugyeom words makes me surprised and speechless.

She's awake?

Is that the reason why I didn't see her the whole day?

I ended that call then immediately rush to the hospital.

-Myungwoo Hospital-

When I entered the ward. I saw Sonhyo was sitting on her bed with the other family member of hers.

"Hyung!! You came!! Sonhyo see, your boyfriend is here!" Yugyeom said excitedly while stroking her hair.. She look at me with her confused face. Like she's trying to recognize me.

She didn't forget me, aren't she?

"So-Sonhyo..?"I call and walk slowly to her. When I was a bit closer, she pulled my hand and hug me tight. I was surprised at first but then I hug her back.

"I miss you.." She said.

"Enough you both.. Don't be so lovey dovey here.." Yugyeom tease us. Sonhyo smile at him while I rub my neck awkwardly. Everyone was looking at us. Making me even more awkward.

I look around and noticed Hyuna wasn't here and also spot unusual face among them. It's must be Sonhyo's father.

"Yeobo.. this is Sonhyo's boyfriend.. I told you about him already." Sonhyo's mom said. He walk to me with smile.

I bow to him politely. He laugh lightly makes me feel weird.

"You don't have to be so formal to me young man. You're the part of this family, remember?" He said while patting my shoulder. I just smile at him.

This is so awkward.

I sit beside Yugyeom and I can see that he's smiling non stop.. He must be happy that Sonhyo is finally awake.

"Are you that happy?" I asked while patting his shoulder. He really cannot hide his feelings. "I'm so grateful that she's finally awake. Just now I was asleep beside her when suddenly I felt she was touching my hand. In my mind I can only think of you hyung. That is why I call you right after she's awake." He said. His smile still on his face.

So.. she alive.. V won't take her with him? This making me confused. What is happening actually??

By the way, I'm still thankful that she's wake. That means I still have chance with her.

_____________

Everyone was out, leaving me with Sonhyo in this room.

This is so awkward. This atmosphere wasn't like we always had before..

"Sehun.." I heard her soft voice calling me. I look up at her and asking what's wrong. "I'm a-alive.." she said with a single tears fall from her beautiful eyes. I get closer to her then wipe her tears away. I cupped her face as she look directly into my eyes.

"I'm grateful you are alive.." I said while smiling at her. I lead closer then kiss her lips gently. She close her eyes while placing her arm around my neck.

After awhile we broke the kiss and look into each other eyes.

"I love you.." She said. I kiss her forehead. "I love you even more.." I love you even more Kim Sonhyo.

_________________

"Where is Hyuna?" Sonhyo's father asked Yugyeom while Jongdae trying to call her.. "Of course she won't show up. She really want Sonhyo to die. I don't even want to see her face." Yugyeom said in his annoyed face. His mother lightly slap his arm.

"You shouldn't say that.. Whatever happened she is still your sister.. And I believe Hyuna didn't meant that too.." She said. When she heard about what Hyuna have done, she was surprised but as a mother, she need to believe on her child. She know that Hyuna can explain everything to her. Until the right time.

Meanwhile Jongdae is still trying to contact Hyuna..

"Aish.. where is this girl?!" He sigh frustrated.. One more time he called, and at last the call was picked up..

"Oh.. Hyuna where are you?!!" Jongdae asked directly after she picked up. "Why are you calling?" Hyuna soft voice from the phone. Jongdae recognize the tone of her voice. "Hey Kim Hyuna.. are you drunk?!" Jongdae asked as he heard Hyuna laugh a bit.

"Hmm.. Is she awake?" Hyuna asked make him sigh.. "Yes..that why I call you. You should come and visit.."Jongdae said. "I don't want to come." Again Jongdae sigh. Hyuna is so stubborn. "Hyuna please.. Dad gonna be so mad at you. Just tell me where you are?Let me pick you up.." Jongdae said. After she answer,Jongdae went to his car and rush to Hyuna's place.

______________________

Hyuna was sitting alone. She drink the whole bottle of wiski in front of her.She was wondering about something.

"Hey pretty.. are you alone? Would u like me to accompany you?" Some stranger approach her from behind while wrapping his arm about her waist.

"Stop it!! Let me go!!" Hyuna trying to push him away but he keep pulling her closer. When he was pulling her again,he ripped her shirt and reveal half of her body. Everyone at the bar was looking at them and that makes Hyuna embarrassed. "WOW! YOU'RE HOT GIRL!!" That guy said and laugh. Hyuna's tears fall while trying to cover herself. When that guy was closer and wanting to touch her again, someone pull him away from Hyuna harshly.

"Stay away from her before I sue you!"He said making that guy sigh in frustration before leaving. The person knee down to face Hyuna while she's avoiding his gaze.

"Noona. It's me,Yugyeom.. Let's go. I'll take you home." Yugyeom said while taking of his blazer then put it on Hyuna. Hyuna still surprised with the incident until she can't even move. Yugyeom realize that so he decided to carry her to the car.

-In Car-

In the car was so silent.

Yugyeom was so focus driving while Hyuna sitting silently beside him.No one wanted to open their mouth.

"I thought you hate me? Why you save me?" Hyuna finally spoke breaking the silent. "I am.. but I'm you brother so I need to protect my sister. And plus I will do that to anyone when they need help. I'm not that cold-heart." Yugyeom answer.

"I will do anything to my sisters.. I love all of you.."He said again makes Hyuna tears fall. "Sonhyo.. she awake and she want to see you." He said then Hyuna shook her head. "I don't to see her.." Hyuna protest.

"Noona please.. she really want to see you."Yugyeom said while looking in her eyes. Hyuna can't bare looking at him so she just agree.

Yugyeom smiled.