Them

I opened my eyes, looking up at the ceiling. A shape moved into my field of vision, blurry at first. I blinked, and my sight cleared. It was an angel. I smiled. I guess heaven did exist after all. The angel started talking, which worried me. Then I remembered, and started fumbling for my Test, meanwhile trying to get up. A force on my chest pushed me down. I looked up again. It was one of the boys. From this close, I could see that his face had a different shape than his twin, and that he had a little freckle above his lip. His hair was shorter, too. Laying there, staring at his lips, I realized they were moving. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He said, pulling me up with ease. I nodded, distracted once again by his lips and glimmering eyes. A gentle tap on my shoulder pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned around, bumping into a solid piece of boy. I looked up. It was the other one. He handed me a piece of paper. I took it, and realized that it was my Test.

"Thanks..." I stammered, blushing. Again. It was normal. I blushed a lot. The boy nodded, and returned to his desk again. I looked around, and realized that I was the only one standing here. My face turned beet red, as I walked up to the front desk, dropping off my Test.

As I turned around, a rumbling sound was heard behind me. "I don't need this, miss..." I looked back and saw the old man handing me a slip of paper. I took it, confused, and returned to my seat.

I unfolded the parchment. It was thick and yellow. On it was scribbled a few words:

1) Marcus
2) Martinus

I looked up, seeing people fill out of the classroom. Getting up myself, I looked for the two. Almost losing hope of seeing them, I walked out the door. I felt the crowds surrounding me. And I felt something closing around my hands.

I raised my eyes, surprised. And saw no one. A yell from the end of the hallway made me look to my left. And there he stood. Catching my eye, he held up his hand. On it he had written a 2. I frowned, confused, then remembered the numbers on the paper. Looking up again, I saw that he was gone. I sighed, and walked out of the building, my mind on them.