Chapter 15

Dan’s P.O.V

I watched as Chris quickly signed the discharge forms before helping him stagger out of the hospital to my car.

“Looks like you’re going to be driving me around for a while…” He said shyly once we got into the car. “Just until I find a way to get a new car…”

“I don’t mind, As long as I get to be with you I don’t care” I smiled at him.

He chuckled slightly “You’re so cheesy!”

“You love it really!”

“True…” We both started laughing at awkwardness as we drove home.

We got to the front door of the apartment and I quickly unlocked it and helped Chris inside as the doctor said his ribs were badly damaged. I carefully sat him down on the sofa and slumped down next to him. We just sat there looking into each other’s eyes. I loved his eyes, they were such an interesting colour. Not quite brown, but not quite green. Whatever, they were perfect to me.

“So…When should we start planning the wedding?” I’ll admit that I did kind of sound like an excited child but how could I not? I was going to marry the person I loved most.

“Whenever you want to Hun”

“Now!” Chris laughed at my comment. It doesn’t even feel like we had an argument.

“Ok, so who are we going to invite?”

“Phil and PJ for definite and our parents”

“Ok um…What about my sister and your brother?” Chris asked.

“Yeah…to be honest I wouldn’t want anyone there other than some close family members, PJ, Phil and Carrie”

“Yeah same…so that’s the guests sorted. What about the venue?”

“Um…We can sort that out in a few days…”

“Shouldn’t we be writing this down?” Chris chuckled.

“Oh yeah…Hold on…” I stood up to get a pen and some paper before quickly returning to my spot next to Chris. I quickly scribbled down everything we had just discussed.

“Dan?”

“Yeah?” I reply not looking up from what I was writing.

“Are we going to tell the fans?” I heard the worry in his voice and looked up at him half smiling.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want to babe”

“I want to, it’s just…” He paused.

“You’re worried about the hate?”

“Yep…” He said popping the ‘P’.

I placed the pen and paper on the coffee table in front of me and took Chris’s hand in mine. “Don’t worry…I told them that if they say anything I will give them a shitstorm and they even said sorry…”

“I guess you’re right…Ok, let’s tell them…” He smiled. I understood that this was going to be hard for him, especially after what happened last time…God, I will never be able to get that image out of my mind…I didn’t want to force him into this…We would only tell the fans if he was definitely sure he wanted to…

“You sure?”

“Positive” He nodded.

I smiled and quickly leant in and pecked him on the lips.

“Should we tell PJ and Phil first or leave them to watch the video?”

He bit his lip as he searched for an answer. It made him look even more adorable than he already was.

“Let them watch the video so it can be a surprise…”

Chris P.O.V

Me and Dan finished editing the video about half an hour ago and it’s nearly finished uploading. Despite how nervous I actually am, I can’t help but smile and feel like I’m floating.

Dan is the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I would happily give up everything just to spend a minute with him. The best part is that he will be my husband soon, it just feels too good to be true…

It’s been an hour since the video was put up and there are already tons of likes and comments from people saying how happy they are and stuff. Ok, this can’t get any better.

We were cuddled up on the sofa when the phone started ringing. I quickly jumped up and walked over to the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey! Oh my god!”

“PJ? What’s up?”

“Me and Phil just watched the video!”

“Oh ok…What do you think?”

“We are so happy for you it’s unreal! I can’t believe this has actually happened! Oh my god, me and Phil can’t wait for the wedding, we’re so excited!”

“Oh, well I’m glad to hear it” I looked over at Dan to see him smiling at me.

“Tell Dan that I said of course I will be his best man!” I heard Phil shout from the other end of the phone.

“Phil said he will be your best man”

“Great!” Dan replied before walking off into the kitchen to grab a coke.

“Oh that reminds me…PJ?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to be my best man?”

“Seriously?!? Yes!”

I chuckled down the phone. “Ok, Ok, calm down! I’ll talk to you later”

“Ok, bye!”

I put the phone down just as Dan walked back into the room, wrapping his arms around me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

“They seemed happy” He whispered.

“Yeah…” I turned around so I was facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I love you…” He whispered again.

“I love you too” I smiled before leaning in and kissing him.