Bulkhead X Reader

You were Miko's best friend in school so when you found out that she was friends with giant robots you were completely mesmerized

Although today Miko was acting awfully strange, like constantly asking you about what you thought of Bulkhead. Sure you thought the mech was pretty awesome, but that was the only thing she would get out of you.

You wouldn't admit that you had a crush on the mech especially if Miko was asking you. Knowing Miko she probably would be shipping you two if she was trying to hook you guys up.

But what if Bulkhead would turn you down? What if it was one sided and you embarrassed yourself?!

You started to silently panic as Miko came to where you were.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She yelled as she dragged you to where Bulkhead was. He was lifting Bee in his Alt-mode into the air with a smirk on his face.

"Hey guys look!" He said with a large smile on his face.

You looked at the mech with mesmerized eyes. You knew he was strong and this kinda boosted your confidence in him.

"Whoa... that's so cool!" You said excitedly as Miko nodded and took a picture.

"Yeah he is isn't he!? Really manly don't you think?!" Miko asked as you nodded subconsciously before blushing slightly.

Miko smirked as Bulkhead started to wobble and he dropped Bee, before falling himself.

Bee sped out of the scene hurriedly as Bulkhead pouted and looked down at the floor disappointedly.

You chuckled as he you climbed up to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"It's alright, you're always be strong in my eyes." You said with a smiled as Miko fangirled and Bulkhead blushed.

=========•==•================
A/N: I usually don't know how to do Bulkhead's personality. :P