CliffJumper X Reader

"Hurry up (Y/N)!" Cliffjumper cried as he groaned from his spot on your house couch

"Hurry up (Y/N)!" Cliffjumper cried as he groaned from his spot on your house couch. He was in his holoform, messy red hair combed back and wearing a fancy (for him) red flannel shirt with some jeans that were tucked into his cowboy boots.

"NO!" You shouted back with a snappy attitude as you fixed up your hair from the inside of your bathroom.

A loud groan was heard from downstairs again. Dramatic, drawn out, and childish - like usual from Cliffjumper. He should have seen this coming, you were feisty with a thirst for adventure and sometimes cuddles. So when he first asked you out to a fancy date with him as a joke, he honestly didn't think you would accept. Generally you took him as an utter joke, actually that's the first thing you asked him when he first met you...

-------------------------------

It was a quiet summer evening, you had been out on your afternoon walk and were simply enjoying yourself as you stood at a nearby park, the sunset accompanying you as you smiled gently at its warm orange, red, and purple colors. The sunsets here in Jasper, Nevada were to die for, and you made it your goal to go out and see it at least once a week. Besides, your family said you needed a good outlet for all your... pent up anger problems.

No doubt you were pissed off, when two purple cars decided to nearly run you over in the process of their donuts in the middle of the streets.

"What the fuck man!?" You shouted, kicking the tires of one of the cars that had bumped up against the curb.

It was then when it proceeded to transform into a giant purple robot with its bright red visor shining down on you. Then it spoke,

"That hurt."

"... What?"

It was right after that when you 'savior' popped in, guns blazing and smack talk flying. Now, you didn't pay much attention to what he was saying, actually you weren't paying much attention to anything at all because you were busy running and hiding behind a nearby tree, contemplating all the things you did in your life.

"I don't remember taking drugs this morning!" You shouted to yourself as you covered your head in order to muffle the sounds of metal on metal clashing from their fight.

After a few minutes all sound stopped and you uncovered your head, peaking out from behind your tree and walking from out behind. Only to see him, your 'savior' in all his crimson glory. A grin bright as day shone on his faceplates before he turned to you with bright blue optics.

You stared at him, his red servo held out to you as a platform to step on and a smug smile forever carved on his face. Behind him were two beaten and dented purple vehicons, groaning in pain as they tried to get up, but only failed and proceeded to fall into unconsciousness.

"Well darling, are you just gonna stand there and stare? Or do you wanna come along for the adventure of a lifetime?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his azure optics.

He had just saved you from being killed by two large alien robots, fighting them as if they were nothing but cannon fodder, and proceeded to just flirt with you? Either he had just lost his mind or you had, and you were pretty sure it was the latter. Because right after, he transformed into his glorious alt-form, slick red paint, hood ornament and all. He propped open his passenger seat door and you could practically hear his smirk. It almost made you want to kick him in the tires.

"I ain't got all day darling, my paint'll rust."

And with that your bullshit-meter jumped through the roof.

"Are you fucking with me? Cause I swear to god, I will bust your windows if you are."

----------------------------

Cliffjumper actually shuddered at the memory. You were a force to be reckoned with and could actually disassemble him in his recharge if you really wanted to. Of course, you loved him too much not to put him back together again afterwards. It would just be used as a warning, that if he ever said anything genuinely offending, you wouldn't be afraid to act on your impulses.

Naturally he became impatient again, as you had been taking too long in the bathroom, so as he stood up to go back to his alt-form, you finally descended gracefully down the stairs of the house from your room. In his eyes you looked like an actual angel on earth, beautiful and totally worth the wait. Absolutely breathtaking, and he was utterly speechless.

While his hair was combed back lazily this morning, you had yours in a fancy curly updo, your hair framing your face perfectly. While he was wearing some boring red flannel and a dingy pair of jeans, you were wearing a (F/c) loose skirt/bottom and a bright (2nd F/C) blouse. While he was wearing black, dirt covered cowboy boots, you wore your favorite dress shoes.

In that moment he just admired you, the effort you had put into your current outfit and how amazing you looked. And you couldn't help but think, 'Gee, he looks so cute being dazed like that, but how can I ruin it? '

"Well darling, are you just gonna stand there and stare? Or do you wanna come along for the adventure of a lifetime?"You asked as you gave him a knowing wink and a smirk.

He shook himself out of his trance and burst out into laughter, shaking his head.

"You got me good, (Y/N)." He said pulling you close.

"Of course I did, I don't take forever for no reason."

"No doubt you left me speechless." He said, both of you closing the distance between to meet in the middle with a loving kiss. "Now cmon, before we loose our restaurant reservation."

"Oh crap! I forgot about that!" You said as you quickly dragged him out of the house, shutting and locking the door as you made your way and into his alt-form, laughing the entire way to the restaurant and back.

--------------------------------------------------

*Bonus*

"Awww look at them, they're so cute! I wish I had someone like that."

"What? Let me see I wanna check up on them too!"

"Move over, j0hN! I can't see!"

"Stop- sT3vE! Give me back the binoculars! I wanna see how they're doing too!"

"Hey guys, I would like a turn too, I mean I was the one who talked to them first-"

"Shut up D4N!"

========================================================

A/N: I know it's kinda short but I loved writing this one so much.

AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT I UPDATED I NEVER DO THAT ;W;