Dreadwing X Quiet!Reader

You had been caught by the decepticons and had been on their ship for about a week now

You had been caught by the decepticons and had been on their ship for about a week now. Although you couldn't quiet be certain, after all they were keeping you under constant surveillance which don't give you much room to do anything or even check anything. Not to mention Soundwave scrambled the signal to your phone.

So now you sat in the small birdcage like cell in a room with a cloth being the only thing that kept you warm. Soon you heard the sliding of the door as you looked up to see Starscream.

"Well how is it rotting away in here you pitiful organic?" He asked with a large smirk.

You didn't reply, you were to tired to deal with him or anyone else today. You had been thrown around like a rag doll by Breakdown, Megatron already boasted, and Soundwave came by to check on me.

Although one mech that you actually liked the company of did not show up at his usual time today.

You frowned as Starscream continued with his mini-speech until he finally noticed you weren't listening. So he knocked over your cage with his hand and a disgusted look on his face as you fell to the side.

"Don't think that your status is ever higher than mine!" He said as you glared at him, your cheek bleeding slightly from a scrape, as the door slided open to reveal your favorite blue and yellow mech.

"(Y/n) I had brought you-" he stopped mid sentence as he spotted Starscream with your cage knocked over. "What do you think you're doing?!" He yelled at Starscream.

Starscream jumped backwards as he stuttered "I-I was just disciplining the human!" He said in a hurried attempt to cover his incompetence.

"Get out! NOW!" Was all Dreadwing had to say to make the seeker scurry out of the room in fear for his life.

Dreadwing wore a grim expression on his faceplate as he went back over to your cage, opening it as he took you out slowly, placing your cage back to its original position.

When he saw your small cut on your cheek he was enraged and huffed as he gave you a band-aid for it. (Don't ask)

You gently placed it on your cut as you looked up at him in thanks. You tilted your head at what was in his other hand and he blushed slightly and opened his hand.

In his grasp was a small teddy bear. You smiled as he gave it to you and he spoke.

"I hope you like it..." was all he mumbled as you nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."
=======================•=====================
A/N: it was supposed to be a little fluffy. ;3