A/N

Ok, ok, ok.... So! 

The winner for the X Sparkling! Reader is......

Drumroll please!?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No? Ok. 

Thats fine cause I couldnt chose a winner cause I had Ideas for all of them so GUESS WHAT!? 

IM DOING ALL OF THEM! 

KILL ME PLEASE! I KNOW IM PROBABLY NOT GONNA FIINISH THEM UNLESS YOU GUYS GUILT TRIP ME ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING BUT THATS OK! 

anyway, I've deceided to do ALL of them so here! Take a peak on what you have in store! 

===========================================

Ratchet X Sparkling!Reader:

"Please- please you have to... for me-!"

"No, you'll be fine, I promise! Just hold on."

"Its ok, Ratchet. It's too late for me, but not you, or them."

You can't remember anything before your training. You didn't know who your sire was or your carrier, you weren't even sure if you had one. None the less you could only remember one thing from before your darkest days, and it was a name, a name that was long forgotten. And soon enough, forgotten by you as well.

============================================

Megatron X Sparkling! 1/2Blind!Reader:

"Is project Spark almost done yet Shockwave?"

"Yes lord Megatron, it shall be completed in due time."

"Good... They shall rise above the rest."

"Peace, through tyranny."

You didn't know what you were, but you knew what you were for. Although what was the use? What's the use of knowing what you were for but not what you were? And it didn't help that you were blind in your right eye as a misfortune for being premature. You were smaller, weaker, and blind in one eye. Honestly you were surprised they hadn't thrown you out yet. The only things that kept you here were the welcoming by Predaking, Shockwave's care, and Megatron's need for your abilities.

But it's never enough is it? 

==============================================

Optimus X Sparkling!Reader

"You are all that is left"

"Make us proud, dearest sparkling."

"The weight of the new world shall rest on your shoulders."

"iT doesn't MaTtEr WhAt YoU aRe AnYmOrE. iT's AlL yOuR fAuLt."

You were all that was left from one of the older battles on Cybertron, a young spark with no where to go. No faction, no sire, no carrier, nothing. Just yourself, but maybe, just maybe he could change that...?

================================================

Bonus:

Soundwave X Sparkling!Reader

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Thank you, for everything."

Silence was all you ever heard from him, but it was always out matched for the actions he had performed for your sake. You had both went through so much, and he has seen you grow, even if the time had been short, he has always kept you in arms reach. And now, its time to let go.