Wheeljack X Reader

"Wheeljack how many times must I tell you and to stop taking Miko on scouting missions!" Ratchet and you both yelled at him.

Wheeljack sighed as he gave a light hearted chuckle. "Cmon Docbot, Sunshine, it was deathly silent in here with you two working, of course I wouldn't blame the kid for being bored to death." He said giving a shrug.

"That's no excuse!" You and Ratchet both said as you shoed Miko into the medbay.

Ever since you found out about the autobots and decepticons, Ratchet took an instant liking to your knowledge on Earth chemicals and anatomy, considering that you were a major in college on Bionuclear engineering and the fact that you both tended to mirror each other.

Although, when Wheeljack came into the picture, for some reason he always seemed to bug you in the strangest ways. The way he and Bulkhead would play their games dangerous enough for you humans to get squished, when he would constantly disobey orders from the others, how his back struts are positioned perfectly between each other as they overlapped, or how he would endanger Miko and the others.

You would never admit it (mainly cause you didn't even know yourself) but you were unnoticeably attracted to the large mech.

Maybe it was they way he was always calling you Sunshine? Maybe because he was always courageous enough to take the fall for the rest of the autobots? Maybe even just because he was your opposite, and according to a lot of humans, opposites attract?

But one thing was for sure, he would always try to bug you the most when he had the time to switch on his holoavatar. Just like now.

"Hey sunshine!" Wheeljack said from behind you as you sighed.

"Wheeljack how many times must I tell you not to call me that?" You asked as you turned around, crossing your arm as you turned away to hide your embarrassment.

"Oh cmon sunshine, you're hanging out with Docbot too much." He said as he placed an arm over your shoulders and you stiffened at the contact.

"Ratchet is a perfectly fine influence." You said as you were led away by his holoavatar.

"Yeah-right, ok but why don't you come with me on one of my scouting missions, Sunshine? It gets real boring with no one there." He said as you approached his alt-mode.

"Wheeljack I have homework to do, I'm in college and I can't waste a single chance not to study." You objected but far too late.

Before you knew it, you were already in his alt-mode and he buckled you in before revving his engine and rushing down the driveway of the autobot base, heading out onto the dusty Nevada roads.

"Damn it Wheejack!" You said before he let out a haughty laugh, one that would've made you stutter or your legs to fail, had you not been sitting in his cab.

"Don't worry sunshine! What's the worst that could happen?" He asked as you bit you lip, the worst? You could come up with a lot.

"Oh cmon, I know that look." Wheeljack said, snapping you out of your thoughts, "Loosen up sunshine." He said before he started playing music on the radio.

🎶"I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
And now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind (yeah you!)
I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike (Yeah you!)Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now!All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you" 🎶