29. I Don't Like To Share

=8:34pm, 13th March 2016=

"Yo, who is this?"

"Yo? Listen up, you drunk wanker. I don't really have a lot of time right now. You see, sweetheart called me in the wee of hours of the morning while I'm running just a lil bit late for my plane which, may I add, is carrying 800 passengers who are waiting for my sorry ass. And I took it upon my gentleman self to help her out and see which son of a gun is bugging her. So, whatever your name is, I implore the good will out of your drunken heart, to please escort the lady out of the room and see that's she safely home. Can you do that?"

"Come on bro! Even if she's your girlfriend, we can still share, if ya know what I mean."

"Sorry to disappoint... bro. I don't really like to share; much less Naya. Now if you'll be the gentleman now, please let her leave and pass the phone."

"Whatever."

[The boy turns to face Naya and passes her the phone.]

"Um... I think your boyfriend wants you to go."

"Boyfriend?"

"Did it work?"

"Yes! Oh my fuck, they were scared as hell! What did you say to them? They called you my Boyfriend."

[Silas grins like a child, hand ruffling through his thick locks of hair.]

"Might've given off the impression but I gave them some spice of Silas."

"THANK. YOU! You are my saviour."

[Jared, Silas' co-pilot signals for him to hurry up, looking immensely annoyed.]

"Always. Okay, I need to run. Talk to you tomorrow, I'll be busy for a bit."

"Have fun, Boyfriend."

"Get home safe, Naya."

-Call ends-

"Naya. Girlfriend?"

[He grinned at the thought.]

=

nayas? hope that stimulates your silas feels!¡!

<please also love naya! w/o naya there is no silas>

i know im asking for a lot but please please help me to boost Clinomania back up!! SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHO LOVE SS (if you like it) & I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

T H A N K   Y O U   F O R    L O V I N G
M E

....... and my book