48. Dear God

Love In The Dark- Adele

-the lyrics aren't exactly suitable but the feel of it is everything for this chapter, so please listen anyway!-

=8:33pm, 9th June 2016=

AFTER SKYPE

[Naya clasps her hands together, intertwining her fingers. And she prayed.]

"Dear God, sorry I'm saying this when I never really believed in you but uh..."

"There's really no one I can ask besides you. He's hurt and sad, I can see it every time he speaks. I know it. But the man just doesn't admit it because he knows I'm tired too."

"Every day. Every, single, day I want go fly over to London and give him a long hug, tell him its okay and take away all his burdens but I can't because I just had to fall in love with a man so far."

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. That's probably the only verse I know but I'm begging you, if you're in the sky, care for him, protect him and love him like I would."

"I crave to touch Silas and love him as he is in flesh. All the details and dimples in his skin I want to feel. I desire to be able to tell the pigments of his eye colour instead of having him describe them to me. So many things I want, but it's his voice that whispers my name in the morning and not over the phone that I want which makes 4000 miles a gruelling pain."

"Dear God, I am the epitome of 'I love him so much it hurts' because I do. I want to wake up in the morning feeling the warmth of his body caressing mine.

"But I just can't."

"So please, care for him, protect him and love him like I would. He's all I have."

[Naya ends her prayer, and she runs her hand over her face to wipe her tears.]

=

FUN FACT:

Naya probably swore in every chapter in Clinomania except this one.

PS: this was a double update so please make sure you read chapter 47 also!

-its one of my favourite songs from adele, just had to put it in!
hope you liked this chapter, i cried-

shower me with votes and long comments, i will love you forever
(*''*)

T H A N K   Y O U   F O R
L O V I N G   N A Y A S