61. Naya's Monologue

Call this a monologue in my own play if you will. But I think it's time Naya Everton makes her own entrance.

I can't believe I'm reading this like a fool. But I really am one.

I'm a fool for waiting for so long for this man and I can't believe he's right here, sleeping soundly in bed.

I've seen Silas' face so many times I tell you. I can draw his face without even looking. But now I don't even need to.

Do you have someone you love?Someone who you can look at and touch and feel so alive?

Its a new feeling for me. I've been so absorbed in what I didn't have in our relationship that I didnt pay attention to the person who loved me so much.

I thought that what we had had turned to ashes and all that talk about seeing each other became meaningless after time. But I look in bed now and I see someone who cared enough to fly miles to see me, someone who has spent months talking and listening to me, someone who loves me.

That is what matters.

In my life, people have come and went by and I was petrified of Silas being one of them as well. I've learnt to bear with a heart wrenching pain of waiting and just when I was about to give up, this angel came to me himself.

Perhaps Silas is a sign of my beautiful baby, coming down to the surface of the earth to help his mama love again. Whatever it is, it's time to love.

To fearlessly love with all of my heart.

-

hello!!!!
im back!!!!

Firstly, I just wanna say how deeply sorry I am for leaving the book like that. Its totally not cool of me to do so but I've been so engrossed in a lot of things (school and work) lately that I've somewhat lost motivation to do anything else.

But I really want to work hard and finish the book so I started off with this little monologue because it somewhat relates to my current situation about me trying to pay more attention to other things in my life that make me happy.

Basically, this monologue sets as a reminder for myself and for you guys as well to be a little more brave to love and take the time to appreciate the things you have rather than yearning for other things.

Secondly, I'll be writing more now that I'm somewhat back!! And I know a lot of my original audience is gone, but I'll still work hard to finish this ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I really am thankful for all the support and I hope that there are still some people left haha

Wishing you all a great week and anticipate some new material coming soon ✨