53. A Little Too Long

=1:44am, 13th June 2016=

[Shaken up, Naya calls Silas. Her body trembling in the cold air, shivering.]

"Sweetheart?"

[She sniffs and it is obvious that she had been crying. Hadn't heard her voice in days, Silas grows distressed and worried.]

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

[Naya doesn't reply but continues to let out whimpers.]

"Do you want to... talk about it?"

[Still, she doesn't reply.]

"Okay... That's fine, don't talk. Everything's fine sweetheart."

"Nothing... nothing is fine."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I'm so frustrated."

"I'm pissed that Jared gets to see you every day. I'm pissed that even though you and I talk for an average of 3 hours each day of each week, I still don't matter that much because at the end of the day, I'm still not really there, am I? I'm only ever Naya, the girl who lives four thousand miles away from you. I fucking hate it and I fucking hate being away from you. Can you understand that? Can you understand how none of this is fine?"

"Naya..."

"Of course I understand. Every day, we talk for so long but it's never enough. All it ever does is just makes us crave even more. I fly all over the world but it shatters me inside that I never get to go to where you are. Of course I understand."

"I know it all."

"But baby, I promise you, we'll see each other soon."

"I really fucking need to. You know that right?"

"Trust me, we will. Wait for me, just a little longer."

[Naya nods and tears fall down her face. There was a strong affirmation in his voice, one that made Naya so sure she would see him soon enough.]

=

so recently i've been feeling really disheartened about my works that i gave up writing some of my books.

and i just wished that people who read my books could tell me if they liked it or not? im not asking for a lot i think...

and every day i get more and more unfollows and less readers which makes me less invested in my own books. sometimes its seriously so hard to ask for some support. ive probably lost a lot of my original readers because i dont see them around anymore.

anyhow, to whoever's still reading, thank you for all the support and love.

L O V E   Y O U   G U Y S