Without You (Sequel (2018))

This is the much awaited sequel to My best friend's brother and my brother's best friend! Please read the first book if you haven't already done so! Also, I'd like to mention that I've just entered the first book of this series into the Watty's 2018 which I am super excited about! I literally do not expect to win but I thought it would be a great opportunity so please keep an eye out for that my lovelies!

A quick disclaimer, like the first this book will also contains the occasional use of strong language and scenes of a violent or sexual nature respectively. Therefore, please read at your own risk and if you are over the age of eighteen as this is technically a "mature" book! 😉

So without further ado ...

Last summer Danielle thought her biggest problem was that she was hopelessly in love with Eli; her best friend's brother and her brother's best friend. However, unfortunately that soon became the least of her worries upon the arrival of jealous ex's, new love interests and literal kidnappings.

A year later and with the first year of University under her belt, will Dani be able to make a fresh start and forget her troubled past? A much needed summer abroad with her family and best friends is sure to help everyone move on ... or is it?

This book is all my own work and derived from my own ideas and inspirations therefore please don't copy it!!! Also a disclaimer notification as I do not own the chapter pictures, I am simply using them for the purposes of story progression.

Coming soon ...